Looking for fit mommies

1 post | Original | Recent
1 Post
Jan 30, 2014 10:09am
via Android

Hey there I'm a single mommy so I'm looking for other young women who have children and are trying to get back in shape! I am going to school and work after school so i barely have time for the gym but want to try the workout at home!! It would be nice to hear some of your stories how it worked out for you! I am really excited and can't wait for results lol

30 Jan
I have a 14 months old and I was in the army when I had her, I left army Xmas just gone and now own my own personal training business and I'm also a single mum so you can keep fit and have kids just takes dedication and hard work
30 Jan
That's pretty cool that you own your business. I'm just starting with my workout so it's going to be a long road to get where i want to be but I'm positive :)
30 Jan
The best time to workout for me is when my baby sleeps. I try to get in an hour every night. I already lost the baby weight, the love handles are the hardest part to lose.
31 Jan
Hi, I have a 3 year old, 11 year old and a 13 year old and I rarely get out the house, except to work. As such I do all my working out at home, I've found as a busy mum what suits me best is HIIT training (High intensity interval training) because its quick and I can fit it into my day. I use You Tube a lot as such, although this app is good for that too. I exercise in the mornings when my older two are at school and when the youngest is having his snack time...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51