Modeling

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
11 Posts
Feb 1, 2014 11:58pm
via Android

Who knows something about modeling and would like to tell me which is the easiest way to try.

04 Feb
Nice body
Image_thumb
49 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 12:23am
via Android

What would you like to know? I did modeling for a year, it is a very tough business. To start off you might have to think about finding photographers to do TFP ( time for prints. ) so you can build a portfolio.

02 Feb
Is it easier if i go to more open calls or i fill out informations on internet? And do i really need a portfolio.first ? I read something where they say they make ur portfolio.for free.if they want you.
02 Feb
Open calls is good but it's good to make a portfolio on the Internet, were I started is on model mayhem it is a very good place to start. Photographers prefer that you have a porfolio first so they can see your potential. How tall are you? Because if you are tall enough you can apply at the model agencies but there is normally some sort of cost involved. If you do time for print you get you photos free.
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 2, 2014 6:41am
via iOS
Yeah I agree with Marushke, you're really going to want to get a portfolio going. Also, if you can establish connections to someone who knows the business, they can direct you to reputable employers rather than fakes or whatever. 
Look up auditions/casting calls not just for modelling but if you could get into a tv ad or something like that, it's another foot in the door :) 
02 Feb
Yes there is lots of dodgy ass agents out there. I lost alot of money through some of them. Start by making a name for yourself with the photographers.
02 Feb
Okey thankyou so much :). This helped me a lot. Im gonna start with making a portfolio.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51