Thoughts on SuperBowl win?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 3:23am
via Android

I've been rooting for Bronco's all day and I'm highly irritated that they lost. In my honest opinion, I believe they could have played much better than what they did. For the last three years the team I expected to win, ended up being the winning team but nope! Not this year!

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 3:46am
via Android

The Broncos choked...Payton is the best quarter back in the nfl yet look what happened the Broncos hav a great offense yet couldn't pull it together.. Russell as always didn't hav to do not much as usual Seahawks had a great defense as usual ...which goes to show u how important a good defense really is ... but bottom line Broncos choked they didn't play good and they didn't play smart they deserve the loss Seahawks shouldn't be the champions but they deserve the win

03 Feb
P.s. even tho it was handed to thm on a silver platter
03 Feb
Yes, I agree. Payton is the best QB and that's exactly what I'm saying, they could've played better than what they did. Smh not what I was expecting
03 Feb
If u ain't got ur head on straight its impossible to get the rest straight
03 Feb
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Feb 3, 2014 3:57am
via iOS
One of the most BS superbowl i ever watch like i knew they lost after the safey within the first play , but not by like 40 tho
03 Feb
Yea , same here. After a while I just called it a game. But still watched to see how they would play. I didn't like the game this year smh wasn't even as exciting either
03 Feb
Yea I thnk Broncos made history but not the kind they were looking for
03 Feb
Well I'm actually a Seahawks fan so I am pretty happy but I didn't expect that blowout def thought the Broncos would be winning first half and we come back the second at the end I thought it'll be 20 20 and we won by a field goal and that just didn't happen Peyton wasn't ready but I still consider him as the best qb and for them to make it to the superbowl again I still congratulate them although they could have done better love my Seahawks an amazing Win!! :)

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51