Stupid things i say

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Feb 6, 2014 8:04pm
via Android

So I was very sleep deprived yesterday and my brain seems to malfunction when I'm tired.lol my bf had the oven on to make lasagna and we got busy making/ putting it togther and i glanced over and said " hey what do you have in the oven" ? Lol my bf looked at me like " dear you need to get some sleep" lol he was at least sweet about it lol anyone wanna share their stupid/ embarrassing moments?

Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 6, 2014 9:08pm
via Android

I do stupid stuff all the time .. one time I asked my sister if sh would get something frm my room and sh said yea and I forgot I even asked her and went to my room and was like y are u in my room? Sh was like you asked me to go get ths ... sometimes I go outside to play ball and forget and leave the oven on and the door open and the water running ... I've searched every where looking for my house keys (well apartment keys to b exact) they were in my pocket .. and the other night I was having a very bad night and had a meltdown and my sister dragged me out of our apartment to go get something to eat I had to go to the bathroom and I was so out of it so to speak tht I didn't realize I went into the men's...thank God it was late and we was the only customers...my sister said u have got to get out of your head... thts just a few I hav tons :)

06 Feb
Hahahahahaha! Those are great!
06 Feb
Haha I've misplaced my keys many times or left them in the door..lol
06 Feb
:-) lol... I knw a lady sh was looking for her glasses and they was on top of her head... tht was funny and me and my sister was at a community center and I was walking on the indoor track and sh decided to walk with me sh was talking and talking and when I turned the corner sh walked right into the wall..I still laugh bout tht one...
06 Feb
Lol haha thats funny :)
06 Feb
Image_thumb
191 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 6:25am
via iOS
I've always done silly things like one time I was having a panic attack because I couldn't find my school bag and my bus was due to arrive. I was running around the house panicking and cursing everyone and then my mom said that its on my back the whole time.  Other times I just walk into glass doors and always push instead of pull haha
08 Feb
Lol i have issues with doors too sometimes haha
09 Feb
Omg thats halarious! Hahahah
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 6:40am
via iOS
Mmm I went to Japan for 10 days with a school group and on the bullet train to Tokyo on the last day, I asked my friend "so we go from wherever we are now, to Tokyo, to the Gold Coast... But when do we get back to Australia?" The thing is... The Gold Coast is in Australia
Snzu6djwsq51oi-9deymcq_thumb
63 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 8:21am
via Android

I've found my tv remote in the utensils drawer before, and the classic: bread in the fridge, milk in the cupboard.  I've also on many occasions rushed making my lunch box if I'm going to be late for work, to end up just leaving it at home >_<

08 Feb
Haha that's funny and I'm terrible for rushing to make lunch for work only to leave it on the counter lol :P
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 3:16am
via Android

I was at kfc comercail and i thought i was thinking  to my self why do buffalo wings taste like chicken but chicken bugers dont taste like buffalo but i was really talking to the cashier and the look on her face was pricless

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51