Private Message?

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 11:47am
via iOS
Hey there fellow Skimblers,
I'm hoping someone can give me the knowledge of how to access the private message feature without having to go on someone's page that offers it? (That's not a consistent means of access either.)
Many thankyou's to whomever has the ability to direct me into that magical portal!
07 Feb
If you have the iPhone app, at the top left hand corner there is an icon the looks like 3 lines. Click on it and then scroll down to messages, click on this also and it gives your options of inbox sent and compose. Hope this helps :)
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 11:54am
via Android

Believe this can only be done from the website.  Only way from the app is via the profile. Someone will prove me wrong?

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 11:58am
via iOS
Oh I really hope that's not the case :/ 
But thanks Paul :) 
Image_thumb
202 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 12:13pm
via Android

As far as I know Madeleine, you can Pm from the app. If you're on your profile page. Click those 3 dots on the top right hand side. A drop-down menu comes down. Click on inbox. Then you get options of inbox, sent and compose. You click on compose and, booncho, off you go. No.probe at all. All the BEST.

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 7, 2014 12:24pm
via iOS
Thanks heaps Duncan but I have the iPhone app.. I can't seem to find where you're talking about :/ oh well. I'll live, thanks for taking the time to try help! (:
07 Feb
You can pm from the iPhone app on a user profile..look in the top right corner of the profile and you should see the pm and there's a light colored box next to that for you to press or just press the pm letters
07 Feb
Hey, Madeleine! These are 2 of the nicest guys ever... Anthony and my man, Duncan. Who's Australian, like yourself :-)
07 Feb
Sorry Madeleine, I never knew the app was different, depend on what o.s. you're running. Looks like Anthony has got you sorted now but, so all is good.. Thanks to my mate Mario for then lovely rap too. No dramas but, happy to help a fellow Aussie.
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 10:18am
via iOS
Wow I didn't even see all these extra replies until now! Thank you all very much, I believe I have realised the source of the problem... It's that I haven't updated for a while [oopsie, my bad] haha so thanks again! :)
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 9:41pm
via Android

hey how r u ;)

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 12:42pm
via iOS
Aha wow I saw this came up and I was like who dig this up? 
I'm well thankyou, how are you? :) 
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Mar 10, 2014 4:38pm
via Android

im good thanks what country u from? :)

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 11, 2014 9:44am
via iOS
You know there are those things called PMs for a reason? Haha. 
I'm from Australia... Yourself? 

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51