Valentine's Day

5 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
81 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 6:19pm
via Android

Is it a horrible idea to give my BF a full year membership to this app for Valentine's day? What would you like for Valentine's?

08 Feb
He might not like that unless he's into fitness. What I would like is a cool gadget that could be used for fitness. Like a GPS watch that can be used to go on long walks with my lady.
08 Feb
A sword
09 Feb
Oooww! That's a good idea!
09 Feb
I like the watch idea, Marcus
09 Feb
He has a sword already, T R. Serious. Lol
Image_thumb
731 Posts
Feb 8, 2014 11:24pm
via iOS
If your afraid he wont like it Then he probably wont. Unless his allready into fitness and use this app I think you should try something else. But giving him something you chould do together May be a pritty sweet thing to give fore valentine.

Hope it helps :)

Note: I dont have a gf and I hate valentine. I have no idea what you are supposed to do, so  i'm probably compleatly unqualified to answer this qustion :P
09 Feb
See, he's the same way. He hates valentines day. But he's been super BF the past couple months and I really wanna show my appreciation.
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 12:47am
via Android

Don't get him anything Lol, he should be the one giving you something.

The smaller the better because it's the thought that counts... he should love whatever you get him. I would pass with just a simple cologne.

09 Feb
Buy your girl something and expect her to give you nothing in return? What female brainwashed you?
09 Feb
Nah expect something in return just don't be an ass if it's something small or nothing at all lol.
09 Feb
Lol You guys are funny. :D Loving all these ideas. Guys are always difficult to purchase. Plus, it doesn't help that I'm a horrible gifter.
Image_thumb
81 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 3:07am
via Android

Okay. So I brought up the topic of this app and he's totally clueless about what it is. Lol He like to workout but he goes to the gym. So I guess this idea is out of the question. He hates Valentines day, but he always gets me the best gifts. Mine are always lame. Last year he got a wallet and the year before he got cufflinks.

Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 9, 2014 4:30pm
via Android

Di, stop over thinking it. You are over thinking something which could be like a surprise night in for the two of you. You know showing your appreciation lol
Buy a gift, guys are actually really quite simple to buy for, they prefer useful compared to useless.
But then again what would I know, I hate valentines day because I am single and very bitter! Lol  good luck xx

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51