Quiz question for everyone! :)

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 10, 2014 8:49pm
via Android

As a Certified Personal Trainer, when is the best time of the day to workout? Go!!!

10 Feb
The morning, for men - that's when our testosterone is at it's peak
10 Feb
I'd say around 5-6pm
10 Feb
Yep. T R is correct, best time of the day to train is in the mornings but for everybody. For men and women. Aproximetly between 6am and 11am is when your metabolism is at its highest.
10 Feb
Nice to know
11 Feb
Hey Connor, not everyone has identical sleep schedules lol so to say that everybody should workout at those times is highly inaccurate
Icon_missing_thumb
122 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 12:26am
via Android

My body is most efficient at least 2 hrs after waking up. I slack off if it is too early and don't get nearly as much benefit. Also, many people can be pretty dehydrated when waking so if you advise them to wo in the morning soon after waking make sure to tell them to drink water first!

11 Feb
Yes you are right. But, my question was more towards the best time to workout for your metabolism which still stands...is in the morning :) you also have to train your body and boost your metabolism up that early by consistently eating healthy and drinking your water inquiries daily. So again, that question was towards the best time for your metabolism not for your mind.
11 Feb
It's a good thing you aren't a school teacher because you would have tons of failing students due to poor phrasing for your questions lol. The best time to workout is when your mind and body are in sync. You cannot benefit fully from a workout if your mind isn't all the way in it, no matter what your metabolism is up to. Of course, you probably already know this lol.
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 4:14am
via Android

"Dnt ever believe what ur eyes see and even less of what your ears hear"

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51