Butt workouts?

3 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
93 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 1:53am
via Android

Hey wondering what are some good butt excercises for perkier backside? I already do plenty of squats and lunges...any other good ones I should be doing? Thanks

11 Feb
Anyone? lol
Image_thumb
481 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 6:52pm
via Android

I'm gonna try an answer you even tho ths question always makes me feel uncomfortable... and its definitely not something I focus on and am beyond trying to understand it..sorry rambling...but their are several several exercises for what your looking for hip bridges single leg hip bridges toe taps marching hip raises if you can do thm pistol squats also deadlifts and even kettlebell swings to name a few...I've done squats most my life tell you the truth frm my experience using squats for your baskside is like choosing the bench press to work your front delts.. but anyway also you cud add Romanian deadlits split sqauts with 18second isometric holds that's holding for 6sec at just below th top of the squat middle and lowest parts of the movement ..and straight leg deadlifts...yea I feel a little embarrassed but sorry for long essay other thn tht tons of information on the subject online as well on youtube

11 Feb
K thanks I felt a bit embarrassed asking the question myself lol. There's just soo many workouts I was curious what has worked best for other people. :-) thanks for advice though! :-)
11 Feb
I don't feel you ladies should be embarrassed. Guys have body parts we want to accentuate also. That why we all push our bodies like we. If I don't know I ask.
11 Feb
11 Feb
11 Feb
That's what we should all be here for to honest, respectful, and helpful to one another
Image_thumb
222 Posts
Feb 11, 2014 6:59pm
via Android

Try this website www.nowloss.com He is on youtube also

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51