Looking for love

23 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 15, 2014 3:48pm
Hey im looking for love cuddles and some fun times could you be that girl. Lets get talking
15 Feb
Dean, where are you from? You know this isn't the best place for finding your life love :) however...miracles happen
15 Feb
Very true . Im from the uk happy go luck hard working and like to have fun . Lifes to short
15 Feb
Lucky are you single :)
15 Feb
UK! I love you just for being British :D .... Don't try to find love on the internet, it is dumb, I know what I am talking about :/
15 Feb
Do you have an email for me to send photos
Image_thumb
130 Posts
Feb 15, 2014 5:32pm
via Android

Dean I am sure you are better than that to seek for love on an app like this.
This is working out app mate, try exercising might help you meet the lucky lady in real life.

15 Feb
I know but all the other date sites want money and i font belive in paying other to connect me .like u i go and get what i want by putting my self out there . Tell me morr about you smiler .
15 Feb
Thanks Dean. I think I have a good smile. I am a UK girl who works hard to achieve success and I love my friends and family. I know I hate the idea of paying to meet someone. My friends have persuaded me to start Internet dating. Not happy about it at all lol
15 Feb
By the way upload a pic will help you attract more followers!
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 6:53pm
via Android

In all the wrong places..

Image_thumb
392 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 7:01pm
via Android

I'm sorry but this is a weight loss and fitness site/app.

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 16, 2014 11:55pm
Very true but if any one know love is the perfect work out it makes you do all kibd of crazy stuff for right person dont rule it out . From being the greatest motivator Join me looking for love Dean xxxx
17 Feb
Wow, and I thought that I was a hopeless romantic.
20 Feb
Work Out m8 ;-) eat clean ;-) love your body ;-) love urself ;-) miracles do happen even if it's just a fitness app ;-) btw follow me
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 12:19am
via Android

No thank you

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 12:19pm
via Android

Ok torrower is Tuesday is my favorite day taekwodo

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 1:22pm
via iOS
How ****ing pathetic !!
21 Feb
U fudgin said it! Can I say douchebag on here?
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 17, 2014 6:26pm
I see u have the brain of a pea by using such bad words . Poor you must be all that iron pumping .
17 Feb
Pumping iron doesn't cause ur i.q to decline and verbally attacting someone's intelligence isnt any more neurologically sound thn using profanity... how genius is it to call him a pea brain and blame it on his dedication to fitness by pumping all that iron??? Its like your saying I'm not cussing you out man I'm just calling you stupid in a nicer way ...
21 Feb
Well said hannah.
Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 3:24pm
via Android

i guess you downloaded the wrong app..

Image_thumb
70 Posts
Feb 19, 2014 3:58pm
via Android

Good luck with dat. Internet love.. U think think love is possible on internet..most of d ppl manipulate..it will end up badly

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 4:06am
via Android

No I all ready got a guy

Icon_missing_thumb
67 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 6:00pm
via Android

At least he is honest....

Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 7:03pm
via iOS
Brain of a pea ? I'm guessing you're a kid.... This is a workout site which I used to help me stop becoming obese. I connected with some amazing people and just so happened to find the love of my life through pure luck, not through desperate tactics. Take a look in the mirror, assess your life, and get off your ass and do something about it.
20 Feb
Also fact Scotty you 100%nice guy and beast at working out! Learn something from him Dean. Just saying.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 7:04pm
via iOS
And FYI... Do a workout !! just saying......
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 8:05pm
via iOS
Thank you princess C.. I don't mean to be so critical but I'm so tired of people looking for quick fixes in life. I've bled blood, sweat and tears to be where I am and I'm currently being kept thousands of miles away from the woman I love. So to any trolls on here looking to getting jacked up on photos or to try to get photos emailed to them I say one thing.... Check my ****ing profile picture.. It tells you all you need to know !! (rant over... Promise)
20 Feb
Scotty most welcome mate. Been there done that got the bloody thirt. Internet dating so not for me. Lol keep fighting you will get her in no time. :)
20 Feb
Good call Scotty my man.
21 Feb
Like for real come on I'm so sick of hearing about relationships and single and what not stuff on here that had absolutely nothin to do with this!!! The rest of us are here to work out not to find some person on here to cuddle with.
Image_thumb
1657 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 12:30am
via iOS
Thank you Duncan. Not in my nature to rant but this hit a nerve
Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 1:27am
via Android

This boy is crazy to be doing this on this app haha. You won't find love on here man just fitness freaks.

Image_thumb
265 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 1:34am
via Android

Considering the fact that you haven't done any workouts, you're using the wrong application for meeting people. The reason most people are using this app is to workout and share workout ideas. Not too date.

Sure, you don't want to use any dating sites that require payment. Why don't you join some social groups in your area? There are apps like MeetUp where you can connect with people based upon common interests. Some of the groups are even for singles looking to meet their significant other.

I doubt there are many girls who would be genuinely interested in replying to you here based on what you've done. If one was, were I you, I'd have some serious doubts about who they are in reality. Because either they are extremely naive, or they are online predators. Your actions seem a little predatory too. Who knows though? You could be undercovering to catch those out for innocent guys……… ………

21 Feb
Ahahahaha poor guy. Eh, it's true though.
Image_thumb
62 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 1:40am
via Android

What now

Image_thumb
62 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 1:55am
via Android

Ok

Image_thumb
274 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 2:42am
via Android

Damn, just let the dude look.

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 9:29am
I can not belive the amount of interest my comment "looking for love" has had on the get fit community . Thanks guys and girls for all your positive and negitive comments . Keep up the good work looking for love will find you . And bring you lots of love and cuddles.
21 Feb
Did you want me to tell you how many push up squat thrust 10k commando run iv done over the last year i dont need to brag show of my arms 6 pack my rear end oh my calf quads now who getting of on pics not me
21 Feb
Lets keep the banter going the more comment the more people i meet thanks
21 Feb
Its ok Dean. Delete d forum n forget abt d all these bad comments. A bit harsh they were .

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51