I'm back guys!

4 posts | Original | Recent
124 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 6:08pm
via iOS
I know a lot of my friends have inboxed me worried about me! Well long story short... I got pregnant and very sick. Sadly I lost the baby... I really need encouragement to get back into routine because I'm depressed. I love you all and thank you for your concern
18 Feb
I'm really sorry for your lost, I hope you get well soon and start doing the things you like
18 Feb
Hey girl iam sorry 4 your loss.i know how u feel.ihave been threw aloss also back in 2012. But within ayear after i got my pain healed.i still think of it but dont cry how i did before.it waz really hard in the biggining couse it waz planned preg.4 me and my husband.with the luv of your family and support u will heal faster girl.dont blame your self. It aint your fault.us girls including me blame our self 4 it.but soon will discover that its not our fault.after a loss our chances that our next preg will survive and make...
1017 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 9:38pm
via Android

Sorry for the loss. And goodluck getting back here and into working out. Hope the working out and support can help you!

28 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 10:37pm
via Android

Very sorry to hear that. Your fitness family is hear to support and help you along this difficult time!

255 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 11:24pm
via Android

Be strong!
I know it's hard to live but don't give up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51