I'm back guys!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
124 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 6:08pm
via iOS
I know a lot of my friends have inboxed me worried about me! Well long story short... I got pregnant and very sick. Sadly I lost the baby... I really need encouragement to get back into routine because I'm depressed. I love you all and thank you for your concern
18 Feb
I'm really sorry for your lost, I hope you get well soon and start doing the things you like
18 Feb
Hey girl iam sorry 4 your loss.i know how u feel.ihave been threw aloss also back in 2012. But within ayear after i got my pain healed.i still think of it but dont cry how i did before.it waz really hard in the biggining couse it waz planned preg.4 me and my husband.with the luv of your family and support u will heal faster girl.dont blame your self. It aint your fault.us girls including me blame our self 4 it.but soon will discover that its not our fault.after a loss our chances that our next preg will survive and make...
Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 9:38pm
via Android

Sorry for the loss. And goodluck getting back here and into working out. Hope the working out and support can help you!

Image_thumb
28 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 10:37pm
via Android

Very sorry to hear that. Your fitness family is hear to support and help you along this difficult time!

Image_thumb
255 Posts
Feb 18, 2014 11:24pm
via Android

Be strong!
I know it's hard to live but don't give up

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51