My whole body is in pain!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 3:42pm
via Android

Hi, I just started working out and it wasn't intense exercise but man my body just feels heavier than it actually is. I hope this will go away soon. Also, if I'm using the app without any training expert helping me, is it okay? Or am I going to hurt myself?
Stay sexy, bye.

Image_thumb
201 Posts
Feb 20, 2014 6:29pm
via Android

Your body will feel like that from time to time, you might need a bit of rest but its normal. Yes this is a very good app with safe workouts so you dont get hurt without a "expert" helping you. Too avoid injuries stretch every time before working out and warm up! Your warm up should get you sweating to let your body know it's go time! 

Image_thumb
222 Posts
Feb 21, 2014 5:34pm
via Android

Kind of think of it as your body is in repair mode. The first is usually the worst. I ran a lil bit Tues and my shins and thoughts are still stiff.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 9, 2014 5:23pm
via Android

Yeah that is actually happening. When I keep working out on a specific muscle, it won't hurt anymore. On the other hand, a new muscle that just has been working out on recently, it hurts!

12 Mar
Spen more time streching, before and after, I count it as a work out, because I bust a swit

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51