My body is in pain.

7 posts | Original | Recent

195246_734480081_154981884_n_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 2:53am
via Android

I've been doing the exercises since Wednesday. I was already working out before I started these workouts. For the past month I wake up and I do 100 push ups and walk for one hour. I always take weekends off from working out. I just want to know am I over working myself, or will the pain pass after my body gets use to doing these exercises.

Dec 22, 2012 3:06am
via Android

I believe that starting workouts must be one day working one day resting. At least for first month. Sure the pain will pass but if you didnt give time to your body to rest just 1 or 2 day your bodt couldnt start to recover itself. On the other hand if the pain is especially around and back of your chest please just make a check up at your cardiologist

Img_5448_thumb
376 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 3:17am
via iOS
It'll pass... This is the phase you have to work through... The don't give up, no pain no gain phase... There's a well known quote bodybuilders like to use for this: "Pain is weakness leaving the body". Keep pushing, Charles. You'll thank yourself for it later.
Image_thumb
175 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 3:24am
via Android

Its normal and shall pass.  If it too much just rest a day or so.  Do lots of stretches it really does help

195246_734480081_154981884_n_thumb
5 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 3:30am
via Android

Thank you guys for the reply. Getting my body in shape has always been a goal for me. Surprisingly even when I served in the Army I didn't take advantage of doing my body right. I'm 27 now, but I still wanna feel 16 if you you know what I mean. I have a two year old and keeping up with her is tough lol.

Image_thumb
20 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 10:52am
via Android

If you work out very hard you can take an aspirin before sleeping. It really helps. I read that some told you to workout one day and the second one take a break. I dont think that its a good ideea. I work out mo-fr and weekends i take a rest and really do nothing. You have to try it out and see by yourself how your body feels better. You'll have to workout with your muscla pain for about 2-4 weeks, but after that you'll feel no more pain

I hope it helps and by the way, i'm 25 and was in the same situation as you 5 months ago and now i love to workout and no more pain.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 11:28am
via iOS
I'm 29 and I've led a pretty sedentary life. I've started taking glutamine after my workouts along with a protein shake and that really helps with the pain. And stretching before and after workouts help a lot!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51