Nike+ or Runtastic?

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 1:14pm
via iOS
Does anyone use Nike+ or Runtastic? My Nike+ username is A Buon and my Runtastic username is Amie Buonafina. Which do you prefer? I personally like Nike+ better even though it doesn't connect with Myfitnesspal.
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 2:01pm
via iOS
Endomondo beats them both hands down :)
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 3:32pm
via Android

I also use endomondo.its the best. I trained berlin marathon with adidas app. Also worked very well.

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 3:33pm
Ill have to try it out! I just signed up so I will see if I like it. You can connect to the Nike+ and myfitnesspal so I won't have to lose all the running data I've acquired.
Image_thumb
112 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 3:53pm
via Android

What do you like about endomondo? I use cardio trainer because I got the pro version from the amazon app of the day.

Also what do you get with the upgrade on endomondo? Is it worth $4?

Image_thumb
16 Posts
Dec 22, 2012 6:55pm
via iOS
I just signed up for endomondo. My username is AmieB5. Not sure how getting friends works though.
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Dec 23, 2012 12:05am
via iOS
You can also sync endomondo with myfitnesspal.
Icon_missing_thumb
135 Posts
Dec 23, 2012 12:16am
via iOS
On endomondo pro it tracks every run I do and allows me to compete against myself. It will track all my runs and routes I do, plus give me a ghost for my best times to run against when I do those routes again. It gives me distance, duration, avg speed, max speed, calories, hydration, heart rate, altitude, ascent, descent. It gives me lap times for every km I do and I always know what pace to run at with it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51