Ask me, ask me

14 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 9:26pm
via Android

I am a P.e teacher and a personal trainer, anybody need help just ask

02 Mar
Hello kendle, I need to find out an exercise that works on my biceps,triceps, and chest. Training in the mountains right now without any equipment so please help :)
02 Mar
My goal right now is 5,000 steps a day. And 10,000 by June 1st. Only once have I reached 5,000 steps this year but I'm not going to give up:-)
02 Mar
Planking, chair dips(without chair) and planking fon M
02 Mar
And pushups*
02 Mar
Any recommended push-up types?
1116689_100006431447963_837784932_n_thumb
42 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 9:39pm
via Android

I'm 50 years old. I have M.S. so I tire easily. I weigh 150lbs. And I have a stomach do to alot of meds and perhaps not much exercise. What exercises would you suggest.  Some people are saying DON'T work the abs because it will make me look worse because my abs may tighten but I won't be in good shape

02 Mar
Cardiovascular fitness, it works on your lungs, heart, blood vessels ect, will make them more efficent, healthy and will make daily tasks like washing, cleaning, walking to shops, house hold activitys and daily life activitys easy. Make life easyer ect. This can consist of going for a gentle jog, its lovely to do in the mornings. Going to the gym and going on all the cardio equipment, will make you healthyer and also make you feel so much better in yourself. If you want to bulk up with muscel then loosing weight is the key first, but easy LIGHT exersizes/reps...
03 Mar
All good advise but with the M.S. take frequent rest and drink plenty of cold fluids to keep you core body temp down so you do not experience any flare ups of the M.S.
42 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 10:11pm
via Android

I live in an apartment, and I'm able to walk short distances. I can walk maybe 30-45 minutes at a time. I can no longer measure my distance in miles but instead the number of steps. It's cold here now so I walk in the hallways. I don't have the money for a gym. I enjoy being outside. ..it's just hard when it's single digits above 0°. I'm not trying to be difficult. I'm trying some cardio along with core strengthening. I just want to do like the "average" person it's not going to happen with my age and MS I want to be from what I look like to what you look like instantly. (or at least in 90 days)

02 Mar
Hmm, normal walks like dog walks ect, can all help. And gentle exercise at home like I said diet should be the main thing then, not just vegatables are healthy, tuna pasta, salad, chicken, potatoes, ect will help, but make sure your toning aswell if you want a nicer body:)
42 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 11:05pm
via Android

Chair dips without the chair? I don't understand

02 Mar
It wasnt to you, and he said without equipment, char dips is called, chair dips. So without a chair but using something same hight to be able to do them
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 11:07pm
via iOS
How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tostie pop ?
42 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 11:25pm
via Android

I do lick chicken breasts I grill them. Sweet potatoes and coffee are my favorite. I try to stay away from processed foods. Another thing is pure honey,  and bagels with cream cheese. I know the bagels and cream cheese aren't that good for me however as a treat...I enjoy it. I am watching my calories now more than ever. I'm going to get rid of this "baby bump" as my daughter called it when she was young. I want to take my shirt off this summer and not be embarrassed. If you could come up with an exercise program for a week then I could repeat it for a month. Then maybe change it up. I'll do whatever you say because what I'm doing isn't working and what you're doing is working for you. I'm not able to work,  and I'm awake for about 15 hours so I'll try no I will do what you say.

42 Posts
Mar 2, 2014 11:27pm
via Android

1.... then give it to your dog and you won't want it so it won't matter.

Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 12:00am
via Android

1. I need to loose 5 kg. In what time should I loose it? I don't wanna do anything drastic to my body.
2. I'm 176 cm, 66-67 kg and I'm pretty much toned because I work out but have a little higher body fat percentage.I wanna booty like Natalia Velez but it seems like she's been doing a lot of isolation on glutes cause none of the bodybuilders I've seen doesn't have an ass like that. Even if they do, their legs are a lot bigger. So, what should I do?  Now, I'm doing short intense workouts (or whatever I want to) and dance salsa 5x a week and booty workout (lifting weights) 1x a week. How much kg and bf should I have for a look simmilar to that? I was thinking 61-62 kg.
3. Should you eat after 8 pm (in case you don't workout after that hour)?
Thank you in advance <3

03 Mar
There is no time in wich you loose weight, it depends how hard, long and intence you train... so thats up to you, but use progresive overload and increase how long, intence or hard you train every 2 weeks, such adding on more reps, more miles, more time to exersize, this will help you loose weight and gain muscel but slowly carefully and PREVENTING INDURY!:) Dont work out on your legs as much, do glutes and abb exersizes, but have a spesific schedule when doing so and progresive over load all the way through training! And yes 61-62kg sounds right...
03 Mar
Thank you sooo much &lt;3 yeah>m supposed to. Anyway, thanks again, greetings from Croatia ;-))
03 Mar
I follow every rule when it comes to eating healthy, just that I eat more than I'm supposed to (accidentaly deleted this part)
Image_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 12:07am
via Android

I get home around 6ish . Should I eat something before I work out or after I work. I will start working out at 7pm.

03 Mar
Before and after depends on what your eating, you need protein rich foods
Image_thumb
93 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 12:39am
via Android

Hi what are some good ab workouts in your opinion? thanks.

03 Mar
Caynax A6W is a brilliant app, ive been using it, it allows progresive orload and you tick off your days, brilliant in my eyes
Image_thumb
145 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 7:20am
via Android

What workouts should I do to firm my bottom core and thighs? I do crunches, squats and lunges but I know I'm doing something wrong.

03 Mar
I do squats but I hold my boxing bag on my sholders, making my legs work to get up and down, could do same with weights ect, I also Lay on my front, hands on forhead, flat and legs apart but symotanioisly lift up and down clenching bum Lunges Burpies I do to warm up my muscels before, gets blood pumping, warmer muscels ect... Planking in most forms... And squatting and holding it there against a wall for 30 seconds :)
04 Mar
Thank you!
Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 3, 2014 8:27am
via Android

Can you please create a workout to get your bangin abs? :-)

03 Mar
Caynax A6W brilliant app, I use it all the time!:) Also do some exersizes in your own time, its just determination you need its hard but worth it
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Mar 3, 2014 8:24pm
via Android

Ive got exams these days.. They continue for a month... More studies makes Me eat more.. N without food my brain wont function... What to do?

03 Mar
03 Mar
I cant execise that much too.. So eont dat increase my weight or something
03 Mar
Ovcourse, just eat healthy ull be fine
Image_thumb
143 Posts
Mar 4, 2014 2:16am
via Android

I m trying ti get a six pack but I can't get rid off a bit of.fat in my mid section you can see my six pack bit not as well should I focus on diet more than excersise or more exercise than diet ir another option I workout every day I can when my muscles are t soar

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51