Women

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
143 Posts
Mar 5, 2014 8:00pm
via Android

How do u know I girl likes u?, or hates you because some.girls act like.either they like me or hate me (btw I m 15 never had a.date so I m not good with women)

05 Mar
If a girl is mean she is mean, a girl is nice is nice. No such thing as a girl is mean because she fancies you. You will know it if she likes you. You are still young.
05 Mar
Well they dont act mean but just odd around me
05 Mar
I can't tell you anything more. Sorry cynical 25 year old minion lol
Image_thumb
160 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 1:57am
via Android

I tell u one thing that works for me is making them laugh and then complimenting them on thier smile.

Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 7:41am
via iOS
Some girls are just dumb and send nice signals which are no help to anyone. 
I guess if you like her, then spend time getting to know her. Don't be too forward at first, just establish a friendship. By then you should know whether she's someone you'd wat to be with, and she might be sending you little hints (like making time for you, talking to you lots, flirting giggling whatever 15 year olds do)  that she likes you too. Then start flirting more and making it a bit more obvious that you like her. And then just take it from there. 
That's just my opinion, I don't know everything cause if I did I'd be God and it's a good thing I'm not God aha! 
But I hope that helps (by the way, I never had a boyfriend until I was 16 and a half so don't feel bad! Good things happen in their own time) 
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 6, 2014 7:41am
via iOS
Send mixed signals is what I meant to say

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51