Starting working out

10 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 4:39pm
via iOS
Hey guys so I'm new to this and I'm trying to loose weight etc. I went to the gym yesterday and did 15 min elliptical and then I did lat pull downs and something else and only my shoulders are kind of sore how do I plan gym days?? Like what body parts to do on what days? HELP!!!
16 Mar
@ cat welcome im a newbie to this app has allot of workouts that is different and fun its up to you and your goals if you have an idea you will find a course ....
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 4:54pm
via iOS
Iv just started too.....I asked the same question earlier lol. Still waiting for a reply. Good luck to what you are hoping to achive we all have to start somewhere x
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 4:56pm
via iOS
Thanks and good luck to you also!!! There's this website called bodybuilding.com try it out! Let me know what you think maybe it can help ☺️☺️☺️
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 4:59pm
via iOS
Ok thanks I will have a look later as I'm just about to cook something, have you tried any of the insanity DVD workouts? I'm starting one on Monday . X
Image_thumb
255 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 5:00pm
via Android

Well , it all depends of your goals
You said that you want to loose weight so you have to do some cardio and the classics workout : squats, lunges and abs :-)
Try this :
Intense Legs
Abs On Fire
LET'S FINISH THIS - BOXING *Sk
️MORNING SQUATS️*Sk
Have fun and welcome!

Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 5:10pm
via iOS
I have it! I can't get past the 1st video lol I'm so out of shape and it's intense! Like seriously!! You need to be physically active atleast a little bit
15 Mar
OMG is it that hard??? I'm starting cycling to work on Monday aswell. Maybe I should get a little bit fitter before I do insanity????
Image_thumb
7 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 5:11pm
via iOS
Thank you!! I hateeeeee cardio you have no idea lol but I love squats ! Ahha thanks I'll definitely try it!! ☺️☺️
15 Mar
You welcome
300x300_thumb
168 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 10:19pm
via Android

Holy $hit, you look like my neighbor. You might be...if you are, HELLO NEIGHBOR.

Back to your question, To better answer your question you got to first ask yourself this. What am I trying to accomplish? For example, I want to go back to school. What do I want to get? Degree or a certification?

15 Mar
Okay, so I reread your question and I guess you just want to lose weight. Honesty from the pictures you have, it doesn't seem like you need to do anything. You're perfect. But if you really feel like you need to do this I would suggest to just eat right(healthy). Since you mention that you hate cardio.
Image_thumb
139 Posts
Mar 15, 2014 11:39pm
via Android

Upper Body(day 1)

Cardio and core (day 2 )

Lower body(day 3 )

Rest

Then start the cycle over

Use the filter feature one the app and select workouts you like.( I personally like the Wolverine and Spartan workouts)

Image_thumb
129 Posts
Mar 16, 2014 2:08am
via Android

Catherine and Gary -  how many days a week do you plan to workout?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51