Newbie looking for motivation

1 post | Original | Recent
1 Post
Mar 16, 2014 7:36am
via iOS
Hi guys.
I am a mum to my gorgeous little boy, my story has always been that my weight has fluctuated but since having my baby my body has rejected most things I try and do. I had a c section so struggle with my tumy and hip area. Am in need of motivation and guidance if possible to get myself started.
16 Mar
Okay firstly welcome and motivation is about not giving up. We all need to focus on goals and always remember why we are doing this.
16 Mar
A Vicki welcome me to im a newbie you'll find a lot of positive support And allot good information to help with your goals so have fun
16 Mar
Hi! Welcome! I gained 45 pounds in my last pregnancy and only lost 14 pounds. I started Workout Trainer and have lost an additional 12 pounds. I still have a lot of work to do. I know it's hard after having kids. I also had a c section and need work around the middle. I am sure we can both reach our goals!
16 Mar
I put on 4 stone when pregnant went from a size 14 to a size 20 and since having him I have lost about a stone but now few like I am ready to lose more. I have now got the feeling back in my c section belly as I call it and am ready to get rid. I find it quite hard being on my own with him and finding time to exercise how I need to. So far the 10 min exercises on here are appealing to me but I know I have a very long way to...
16 Mar
I started off doing quick workouts also. I have to wake up before my kids so that I can workout. It's taken me 3 years to get to this point because I kept putting off and making excuses. Don't give up on yourself. Just keep going steadily and you will achieve your goals.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51