Barre workout !! Try it out !

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 7:42pm
via iOS
Hey !! Idk if anyone have heard of this new workout called barre workout .. But I honestly suggest ALL girls to do it !! It's basically a mixture of Pilates,ballet,aerobics, etc.. It makes u gain strength in a incredible way !! Tones the body, lifts the butt, shapes the abs, and perfect for thighs !! I've been doing it for a month now .. And in just the second lesson I got some results !! And now I can dance ballet with great power and flexibility.. Soo yea take my advice and join the barre workout club . You won't regret it trust me !
23 Mar
Ihave tryed it.threww cable channels.were can i find them workouts here or in the net? Thnx 4 reading my info
23 Mar
Well I don't learn on a site .. But umm I will see if there is any Gd barre workout sites u could join. Cause I go to like the center where they teach u (although now the teacher left )
Image_thumb
61 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 7:58pm
via Android

There are some barre workouts on Fitnessblender channel on YouTube.  Will deff. Try one

Image_thumb
1023 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 8:00pm
via Android

Lol results in the 2nd workout. You are sure?

Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 20, 2014 8:24pm
via iOS
Yea !! I mean my thighs became mores toned .. And started to have some muscles on my arms .. By the end of the month .. I have muscles everywhere .. And well in ballet I was never able to do the jump split in the air and now I can do that and much more ! And btw I do it twice per week and each lesson for an hour ...
20 Mar
More toned *
20 Mar
Hehe dont want to take anything away from you but muscles doesnt appear in 1 or 2 workout sessions :p
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Mar 21, 2014 6:08am
via iOS
Okay .. I'm not forcing you to believe me .. And btw don't expect me to mean muscles as in like hulk muscles .. I mean muscles are starting to replace the fat .. And btw the workout isn't what u think it is .. Try it out and then come talk to me..
21 Mar
Oh i am sure they are a great workout. And if they are effective for you, thats great. Just sounded like a easy sell pitch to me. But im sure they can help ppl reach their goals :-)
21 Mar
Yup Thankss !
31 Mar
I would like to try
Image_thumb
19 Posts
Apr 10, 2014 8:36am
via iOS

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51