I love my thigh gap ♥

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
27 Posts
Mar 21, 2014 1:51pm
via Android

Starving myself at times ; crazy or beautiful legs??

21 Mar
Don't starve yourself...been there myself...doesn't work! Will only mess up your metabolism. Eat breakfast! eat smaller portions! Treat your body like your temple. ..be good to it! Good luck!
31 Mar
Toned healthy girls look best. You're not gonna be able to use your "Awesome" legs When You're dead from starvation
Image_thumb
60 Posts
Mar 21, 2014 2:16pm
via Android

Don't starve,its unhealthy and not worth it. Instead target full body, capitalizing on legs! A clean diet, cardio and weights will take you a long way

21 Mar
Thank U m8 ;) ill target instead of starvation mode
21 Mar
Don't overdo it either, it'll take patience! Hardwork and rest, be sure to get the rest of the body too to really see results
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Mar 21, 2014 6:20pm
via Android

Don't starve yourself I was put through a starvation situation not by choice but it doesn't help at all makes you feel weaker and sick a lot and your metabolism gets out of wack. And once you start eating your weight just goes up again etc. :) just work on portion sizes types of food and exercise

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Mar 21, 2014 6:28pm
via Android

Thigh gap is such a overrated thing

21 Mar
I could not agree with you more! What is the obsession with thigh gaps? I have a small gap inbetween my thighs but I could honestly care less. Being at a healthy weight with some curves is more important to me. Just my opinion..no hate :-)
22 Mar
I can say i have never looked to see if a girl has a thigh gap. Nor have i ever heard any other guy talk about. Its just a thing girls talked themselves into thats its 'a thing'. Each their own ofc
22 Mar
I agree to each their own and well said sir. :-)
23 Mar
Good call Rappa.
Image_thumb
23 Posts
Mar 22, 2014 4:34am
via Android

I dont like my thigh gap!! Aways been skinny and never liked it! Even worse is when people say they wish they were as skinny as me! No! Im not this skinny by choice, if you have the choice, go for healthy NOT skinny!

22 Mar
Although, in saying that.. I AM healthy, just wish i was atleast one size bigger.. Just one! Would be nice :-)
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Mar 22, 2014 1:40pm
via iOS
I must say well done for attaining one. 
They're quite popular at the moment. 
Personally I've not got one nor do I want one, I just want nicely shaped and strong thighs but I'm happy for you :) 
22 Mar
Thank You hun xx
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 26, 2014 8:25am
via Android

I actually can't stand the gap..I prefer a girl with strong,big and toned thighs.

Image_thumb
35 Posts
Mar 26, 2014 1:09pm
via Android

Have one, and I'm working my ASS OFF the get rid of it. All women are beautiful regardless of their size, but I personally don't like the look of a thigh gap, I want thicker toned thighs. Not stilts.

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 12:11pm
via iOS
How did you get your thigh gap?
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 11:30pm
via Android

I wouldn't want one either. Thickness is greatness!

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 3:35pm
via Android

Starving yourself is always a bad idea.

Image_thumb
12 Posts
Mar 31, 2014 12:41am
via Android

My husband likes the "crotch diamond" lol but I wouldnt condone starving for it

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51