Unflattering picture

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 11:03pm
via Android

I ran a 5k a few days ago... Well, the pictures were posted online a few days ago. OMG! I didn't realize how FAT I looked! Totally motivated me to start working out again. It was a horrible picture posted online for everyone to gawk at. .. lol
Right now I'm making my work out schedule and writing out my grocery list. .. advice and suggestions are welcomed with an open mind. Thanks guys! Let's keep each other motivated! I'm 165 lbs and 5'2" btw

23 Mar
Firstly ignore pictures posted by others. Acknowledge the fact you ran 5k. Shut negativity away and open the door to positivity. We need to embrace the greatness. You need to remember why you workout and run with it (literally/metaphorically) up to you. :) lol
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Mar 23, 2014 11:28pm
via Android

True, but in a way, I'm happy about seeing that ugly, ugly picture.lol It helped me see that just because I finished a race,  I'm still not at where I want to be physically... Thanks for the motivation. Excited about trying to get into a bikini this summer!!

24 Mar
Bikini body here we come:-)
Image_thumb
397 Posts
Mar 24, 2014 12:47am
via iOS
Thats thick to me
24 Mar
Yes, it's thick but not hot at all.. lol
Image_thumb
87 Posts
Mar 27, 2014 4:25pm
via Android

I actually run my own buissness and I deal with drinks and shakes that helps reduce body fat and gives you protien if you would like to know more KIK ME  AT JWEAVE41 please only if your serious about changing your life

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51