What is the benefit of upgrading to pro?

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Mar 28, 2014 1:15am
via Android

I just downloaded this app and the free version is very nice. Can someone explain the benefits of paying the annual fee for this app?

28 Mar
I did the every month payment so I cam do different programs.
Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 2:10am
via Android

honestly not much of a difference besides doing certain workouts.But as a pro I often find myself not even using "pro" exercises. But thats all your choice

Image_thumb
397 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 4:43am
via iOS
Pro lets your wallet be less full so it can fit in your pants
Image_thumb
85 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 6:32am
via Android

I think its cool. It has programs with certain work outs on certain days.  I think it will help motivate me to keep going and push my self cuz I won't want to give up on my program!

28 Mar
No. The Pro + gets you the program, the Pro does not.
Image_thumb
954 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 6:43am
via Android

My main reason for getting pro was unlimited custom workouts I make myself.

For the price of a year it works out to barely more than a dollar a month so cost was really not an issue if it meant I kept on track with something so important.

Image_thumb
731 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 9:46am
via iOS
In Pro you get
Unlimited workout creation.
Acces to Pro workouts
Access to High quality voices.
A few other minor things

In Pro + you get all the above and the programs.

My advice whould be the following

I don't really like most of their programs, and it's better just to buy the few good once.
Some of the Pro workouts are pretty cool, but there are plenty of other workouts.
The only reason i'm a Pro members is because of two things.
1. I like to time my workouts, so the unlimited workout creation funktion is a must have fore me.
2. I whould like to support skimple.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 10:04am
via Android

They stop asking you if you wanna upgrade

Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 3:26pm
via Android

I've had this since October and have been using the free features. I can't look at any of the exercises now though without upgrading... Not sure if it's my install or if they strong arm you into paying.

28 Mar
How long have you had it exactly?I downloaded it beginning of March- what about the liked workout or created workouts
28 Mar
Well you need Pro to watch the video demonstrations if that's what you're talking about?
28 Mar
No jus Reid said he can't see any exercises
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Mar 28, 2014 11:29pm
via Android

Nope, nothing... It looks like the app as normal until I try to open a workout. I get an ad splitting the screen. If I go back, I exit the app.

29 Mar
I would just un and re install. I do that with mine sometimes cuz things like forums and messages just don't update or load any more and a re install does the trick.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51