So ready

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Mar 29, 2014 5:05pm
via Android

I'm so ready for a consistent warm weather. Because I really hate running on treadmills and I just don't like it being cold anymore. Who is with me?

Mar 29, 2014 5:47pm
via Android

So with you!! Its gettin wamer here in NY but not even spring weather yet. Cant wait for summer and sun!!!!!!

Image_thumb
9 Posts
Mar 29, 2014 6:53pm
via Android

So with you although I'm russian (:
We have about 12 degrees and

Image_thumb
24 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 3:32am
via Android

I'm ready for a cool breezy spring day.  It's been a long and cold winter. Ready for the beautiful weather to visit!!

Image_thumb
122 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 4:15am
via Android

I completely agree

Image_thumb
34 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 6:52am
via Android

We had quite warm sunny days during winter too! Earth has gone crazy :(
So here, everyone is already jogging/running/jumping/doing any movements outside :)

Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 7:07am
via iOS
Aye I agree....I'm from Scotland and it's not been a bad winter. But CMON SUN lets get all the beach bodies out 
Image_thumb
26 Posts
Mar 30, 2014 7:09am
via iOS
Sooooo true!!!!! It's been the best winter I can ever remember......still can't wait for summer tho 
30 Mar
Best winter? Because it was warm?
30 Mar
Yes that's what I meant:) it always snows here every year.....but this year there was none. The climate is changing so quickly
30 Mar
But Heey! Winter is winter because it is cold and snowy (on some places rainy o.o). Be happy you have experienced the real winter! Some people have never seen snow, just on pictures. I don't like winter at all xD because I have to wear 10 jackets and am still cold, I hate the icy roads and plush (it is when snow melts, right?)....but I missed it very much this year :/ it is said winter and summer will disappear and we'll have just something like spring/autumn, which will be boring :D
30 Mar
Very true when you put it like that!
30 Mar
Thank you :) I used to have a friend from Chile and he has though me to like all this differences :) (I was jealous about his country, but now I can see he -and millions of other people- should be jealous of our countries!) /I think I have talking mood xD/

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51