If u were the President what wud u change?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 2, 2014 4:59pm
via Android

Something wud definitely be done about guys who don't take care of their children and women as well.

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Apr 2, 2014 5:46pm
via Android

I would end 'The Game'.

02 Apr
Icon_missing_thumb
9 Posts
Apr 2, 2014 5:53pm
via Android

Lmbo

Image_thumb
482 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 3:33am
via Android

I would make it law to prosecute school teachers for failing to report and stop school bullying....all schools would be enforced to wear decent and modest uniforms...not just inner city school kids... Id also hope to install greater consequences on school bullies in order to protect the entire student body.... I would revise DHS and other offices... example would be stricter and revised requirments for state funding such as food stamps...if u can afford cigarettes u can afford food... greater research and awareness on developmental disabilities... an  enforcement  on labor laws and compliancy of such laws in independent franchises such as McDonalds... create more jobs.. raise minimum wage... work on conserving energy in or to lessen the burden on families frm outrageous electric bills... oh and yes tax the rich and upper middle class.. yea they can afford it  and ths is still a democracy... and win the hearts of all the Americans who sweat blood 12 hours a week to barely  keep food on the table and a roof over their head.... thts just some ideas I got millions

04 Apr
Hannah for President!!!
04 Apr
Lol :-)
Apr 4, 2014 12:00pm
via Android

I would correct your horrible grammar.

04 Apr
Grammer is mindless pointless and trivial... hope u have ur red pen handy
04 Apr
*mindless, pointless(,) and trivial.
Image_thumb
41 Posts
Apr 4, 2014 7:00pm
via iOS
I would make ghetto talk illegal so that I could understand people and also implement the German education system, which incudes 3 schools-- the advanced school-- the average school-- and the below average school.
04 Apr
I would eliminate grammer as a school requisite and people could write like they speak... nah... Their are bigger problems to address... for example your German school system..... how does it work?
04 Apr
Around second grade they separate the kids into separate education systems for their lives, thus all the smart kids are together- without the stupid children with no desire to learn. Also, without grammar in school, everyone would talk according to their own feelings, thus it would become quite time consuming to discern what other people meant.
04 Apr
Lol.. that's exactly what you have been doing... speaking from ur emotions such as eliminating ghetto slang because you dnt understand them... infact its impossible to eliminate emotion with or without grammer... This school system of yours ...how is it determined which students are " smart " and which are "stupid " ? Some children can posses above average I.qs yet have very low cognitive functioning...some may have very good cognitive functioning but have an average I.Q...some may excel at math but not be able to read.....I'm not fully aware of Germany's government.... but I'm pretty sure here in the...
04 Apr
Some extremely smart children lack the desire to learn... young children have very short attention spans..it should be up to the education system to keep their attention and to cultivate a desire to learn within the student

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51