Newbie here

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
37 Posts
Dec 25, 2012 11:12pm
via Android

Hi guys, just downloaded this app as I needed some extra motivation.

I'm 27, about 4/5kgs overweight and I usually go to the gym 3/4 times a week which includes one session with my personal trainer, but I'm away for a while and don't have access to a gym and I'm not going out much at all (my fiance's family like to take it easy for Xmas).

Anyway I want to do exercises once a day until I get back so I don't lose all mtg progress. I've got really really tight muscles surrounding bad joints, but saw great improvement with my trainer, but everything is tightening up again as I am hardly active.

Sorry for the long introduction, will be back tomorrow for more exercises!

X

26 Dec
Welcome baby.
203276_100002094224103_3456669_n_thumb
3 Posts
Dec 25, 2012 11:29pm
via Android

Greetings from Germny

26 Dec
Good luck
161425_100001609254511_7055017_n_thumb
15 Posts
Dec 26, 2012 12:20am
via Android

Welcome, can you tell me how to post a forum topic? And Merry Christmas.

26 Dec
Merry Christmas! Top right next to the magnifying glass is a + sign (on the initial forum page).
26 Dec
Thank you so much. I didn't have it up there and had to update the app. But I didn't even know what to look for so I didn't know I needed the update. Thank you again.
Image_thumb
37 Posts
Dec 26, 2012 11:25pm
via Android

Back again and tonight I did the 32 min Absolutely amazing abs!

I won't lie it was horrible! I just couldn't get the hang of split abs and wasn't very good at russian twists as my arms are too short? Or my muscles are too tight?

I did finish it all even though it made me feel like crap, but I hope it will get easier!

I miss the gym though and my personal trainer... still over a week till I can go again.

26 Dec
Way to hang tough!
26 Dec
I keep thinking about not wanting to lose all the goodness I got from the gym and how I don't want to waste 4 months hard work!
26 Dec
Stay active and positive, you won't lose your progress unless you just stop! You can do this :) just silence that voice that says you can't :)
26 Dec
Thanks Anthony! I was bad the first week I was away and kept thinking I couldn't work out here (it's small and I feel embarrassed with my fiance and his mum being in the next room) but I've made it work and hope to continue daily exercises till I get back and continue doing exercises on days I don't go to the gym!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51