Best diet

12 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Apr 15, 2014 6:53pm
via Android

165 lbs still! Started dieting since december , not losing weight but i see that my body change. What is the best workout to lose weight and the best and effective diet?

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 15, 2014 8:29pm
via Android

The best diet is no diet. Just eat healthy

Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 1:37am
via iOS
Do cardio then free weights and dont "diet". Just keep a food journal you will change ur eating habits to more healthy choices.  Also dint focus on your weight focus on body shape.
16 Apr
Make you a deal. You keep me motivated and I'll keep you motivated
16 Apr
Thanks jill now i am uding a calorie counter and do my workout everyday
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 2:15pm
via iOS
If u ever need support and motivation just get on here, i love the support i get from here.
16 Apr
Yeah jill i am on and off on diet and fitness,, i am losing patience on my body..
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 5:20pm
via iOS
Dont give up even if you dont see changes they are happening pay attention to the way you used to look.  Take a picture every two weeks and i bet you will see a difference.  The important thing is to not give up.  And dont diet if you want to eat a doughnut eat it just keep track and make sure ur burning more than taking in. Figure out ur ideal calorie intake and stick to that.  Some days i eat a candy bar instead of lunch, its less filling but sometimes you need the junkfood
16 Apr
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 5:21pm
via iOS
Hey
19 Apr
Hi jill so far i am doing fine.. reading all the comments and having friends here is helping me to do what i have to do to lose weight and be healthy. I joined the 3 months challenge to lose weight and now i am inspired.
Image_thumb
92 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 4:03am
via iOS
That is so wonderful,  whenever someone takes the plunge and comitts to getting health it is a wonderful thing
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 7:18am
via Android

You're noticing changes in your body so you're obviously doing just fine.

Eat healthy (don't 'diet'), keep on exercising and throw the scales out the window!

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 3:03pm
via iOS
Mmmm find that dress and put her like a goal...u will wear her with your new body...
Image_thumb
16 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 3:16pm
via Android

Hey. .. It's all about perspective.  Think about how long it took to get the the weight you're at.  It's going to take a while to get to where you want to be.  I've found that being honest with yourself, keeping a food journal and thinking about choices you are making keeps me on track.  Make yourself a priority!  You are important!  It's taken several years for me to learn this.  Now 48, an artificial hip and 7 children later. . I'm learning that if I need to be important to me.

Image_thumb
61 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 5:43pm
via Android

thank you all skimble friends for all the kind words...

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 10:48pm
via Android

I think counting calories works best.along with exercise and clean eating.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51