Mommy needs motivated friend

4 posts | Original | Recent
1 Post
Apr 16, 2014 5:24am
via Android

I am 24 with 2 kids. I am 4 mnths postpartum after c section. Need a friend to help me stay motivated. Prefer someone with similar goal.
Mine are to lose body fat and eventually tone. Ideally I'm wanting to lose at least 50 lbs.

19 Apr
Hi there I can't imagine how hard it is for you I can barely fit in time to exercise with just one!! I'm still wating for my check up from the doctor to get the ok to exercise . We can do it we just need to support eachother
19 Apr
Oh and I find counting calories helps
26 Apr
Hi I'm Chyanna stay at home mom To my 2 kids and my husband's 2 kids ya lol that's 4 kids I am also looking for a motivation buddy =]
3 Posts
Apr 16, 2014 5:50am
via Android

Hi Shanon.... i've been in the same situation 3 months ago... i'M a mom of 3 kids.dont have time for gym or jogging. And don't have companion to help me to be motivated...  but i did it!!!.. with this apps and diet,reading stuff for weight loss, dringking green tea 2x a day... Im happy with my body right now... its not that easy. But its all worth it! You can do it girl...

2 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 10:01pm
via Android

Hey I am a stay at home mom of 3 kids!! (5, 4, and 3 months) I don't have anyone to watch them so I can go to the gym.. I am looking for another mom buddy to help keep me motivated in working out at home, maybe even chat on kik some! I weigh 173 right now and I'd like to get down to 120. :)

26 Apr
Hi I'm a 26 yr old mom of 3 boys, ages 3, 2, and 11 weeks. Would love to have another mom who is trying to work out also, to motivate and who can help motivate me. I also have kik
26 Apr
My kik name is z0mbiMama. Add me! :)
124 Posts
Apr 26, 2014 11:56pm
via iOS
I'd love to help !!!! I'm a trainer! Kik me georgiasunshine2421

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51