3 posts | Original | Recent
4 Posts
Apr 19, 2014 10:59pm
via Android

Hi everyone! Ever since I had a baby 1month ago I put on a lot of weight. I stayed healthy throughout the pregnancy but now I'm looking after bub the only exercise I fit in is walking . Obviously I need to fit in more time to exercise it would be great if any other mums could help me with this. I want to lose weight and tone,but mainly I want a healthier lifestyle change. I'm from Australia and 20years old. Looking for motivation

20 Apr
Just push yourself, till you have results and then you have your motivation.
30 Apr
I am in the same boat! My son is almost one now and I have just gained weight. Finding time and energy to workout is definitely a challenge!
1 Post
Apr 30, 2014 1:17pm
via iOS
Well you are already on the right track. You began by setting youreself some goals. Yes walking is good, that's where I started. Next is to obviously eat heathy or at least try to. Myself to tone I asked a few of my friends where to start? I began with just one machine at the start "elliptical" since it works the areas I wanted to tone. Then I got this app and every day I do my abs, I switch up ab routines daily to work the different muscle groups. And to tone I use light weights "small weights" and "high reps". Last I began doing yoga and find that has helped raise my confidence, as well as flexibility and having a good instructor helps with that extra support / encouragement you may need. Last if you can find a workout buddy some one to help boost u on those down days. Hope some of that helps....and btw a year ago my weight was 175lbs today I am 130lbs. They key is create a routine that's good for u and stick to it , we all get our down days in the Mirror but with positive thinking and a healthy active lifestyle you can reach any goal you set. Start small and work you're way up ;)
114 Posts
May 1, 2014 4:49am
via Android

My sister in law just lost all of the fat from baby 2 by walking the block twice a day. Put both kids in stroller and off you go keep kids hydrated if its hot and hydrate yourself too the longer you can be out the better but try to not walk in the heat of the day

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51