New !

3 posts | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 9:20pm
via iOS
Hello all of you!
I just join this forum and got this fab appl! Wow!
So, my name is Julie and I'm new to all this. Mostly, I'm here to loose weights. I have been sick last year and I stopped training and I gained weights. Couple months ago, I lost some, but my lack of motivation, well, all that I lost Is back again. So, summer Is coming, I'm sick no more: it Is Time to take care of my health and body. Looking forward to chat with you
22 Apr
Hello Julie welcome :-)
22 Apr
Welcome! :) This is a great app and community of people that help motivate each other. Most people on here are helpful and friendly. Of course there is the occasional jerk, but for the most part its mostly been a positive app and group of people. Hope you enjoy it. Keep up the work and don't get discouraged.
10 Posts
Apr 22, 2014 10:38pm
via iOS
Welcome to julie! I'm new too and i kept losing motivation to keep exercising regularly. But this app seems so far like great incentive, especially since so many people on here are so enthusiasitc/determined and it inspires me. :) hope u enjoy!
14 Posts
Apr 23, 2014 6:39am
via Android

Welcome and good luck on your plan of fitness hardwork pays off just stay motivated and you'll see results in no time

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51