Newbie.. wish me Luck!!

8 posts | Original | Recent

Apr 27, 2014 5:42am
via Android

Hello everybody! Well what can I say, I got this app because I really want to loose weight of course. I've gained alot of weight due to a deppresion stage I went through, but I'm here ready to give it my all!! I want to say bye bye to this annoying muffin top and all the extra weight.. Feel free to tell me your weight loss story, they really do motivate me !!:) also If you can give some advise for loosing weight that would be awesome!. Thank you all very much in advance!! and wish me Luck!!

27 Apr
Hello Sandy welcome:-) have a ruin journey..
27 Apr
Hi Sandy, welcome! Rather than losing weight my goal is to toughen this fluffy body if mine. For losing weight I advise you to do a lot of cardio with yoga exercises and maybe some isometrics. Also follow a well-balanced diet. No junk food or cola drinks. Good luck to you, remember that the most important is how you feel about yourself after that, who cares about the rest of the world's opinion? Cheers!
27 Apr
Lol- fun journey
27 Apr
Hey Rodrigo! Thank you so much, I really do appreciate the advise every little helps! Good luck to you too!
27 Apr
Good luck!
Image_thumb
63 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 6:29am
via Android

Hi ya sandy how u doin ... welcome ... this is an awsome app its helped me alot ... my story is that i just looked in the mirror and didnt like what i saw lol

27 Apr
Thank you very much Michael! I dont like what I see in the mirror either :/.. so far I do like the app its awsome!
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 7:21am
via Android

Welcome & good luck!!

27 Apr
Thank you Ashley:)
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 10:50am
via Android

Just 1 advice...please change the pink font color otherwise you are ready to rock gal

27 Apr
Thanks! Saikat D .. i will lol it didn't look so bad this when I was writing it because of the white background ..
Apr 27, 2014 2:27pm
via Android

Thanks Henry!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 2:29pm
via Android

Good luck

27 Apr
Thank you Michael R! :)
Apr 27, 2014 2:31pm
via Android

Thank you Anthony!  I really do appreciate the advise! I'll keep it in mind.. So far I am really liking the app, and the people too! Very supportive indeed. Thanks again.:)

Image_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 27, 2014 3:14pm
via iOS
I just started also! What are your goals. Maybe we could motivate each other :-)
27 Apr
Hey Hannah! Welcome! Well my goal is to loose 40 to 50 pounds.. we can definitely motivate each other! Sounds great! What is your goal?
27 Apr
I really want to lose 10 pounds but mostly I want to tone my stomach and legs, if that means I gain weight then I'm okay with that as long as I see physical results

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51