Wake up point

1 post | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
Apr 29, 2014 1:41pm
via Android

I was always a big girl. It wasn't till my senior year in high school when I woke up one day and realized that my weigh was completely out of control. I looked at my senior graduation pictures and was disgusted at what I saw. I was 350 lbs pushing 400! I was in complete denial and always stayed away from scales, I would even look away from the scale when doctors would weigh me. When I finally saw my real self in the mirror I was not happy and I only had a few months till college. I was unhappy but I was feeling a little more motivation. I was going to a new school, new city, and a new state. I would have the choice of who I wanted to be and not be labeled for my past unless I chose to be. I was off to college over weight but hopeful. I had no car so I had to walk everywhere and my roommate was more like a sister to me and we would always have fun staying busy and going to clubs to dance our butts off... Literally. Four years later and now I'm 235 lbs! I have so much more energy and I love my body more then I did before. I'm still working on losing weight but I feel like I'm in a rut. I feel like my weight is on a plateau phase but I'm still a little hopeful. Motivation is hard to find but I'm still fighting myself everyday to lose the weight and get fit. I've come so far and I'm not giving up now!

29 Apr
What a great achievment ... keep at it you can do it well done you :0)
29 Apr
That is great Julianne!! U came along way to turn back your doing awesome jus keep that momentum and push forward:-)
29 Apr
ur story is definitely something that should read everyone who plans lose weight.
29 Apr
Keep at it, you will get there. You've come such a long way already. Big respect.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51