Anyone else on here with depression?

5 posts | Original | Recent

273641_581401519_1565120456_n_thumb
3 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 11:23am
via Android

I'm 22 and I've been clinically depressed for over half my life. Any one else on here who's working out as part of a plan to get through depression or other mental health problems?

30 Apr
Hi. Hope you are doing better with the exercise program. I've gone through the depression as a a child and now as an adult. The best thing that ever happened was when I started to exercise before and after joining the military. You don't have to kill yourself over doing it but at least 15 to 30 min a day will give you some feel good energy by releasing some hormones. I actually get sick and depressed when I font work out due to fibro my also a as well. Excerpts releases stress and makes you feel healthy physically and...
30 Apr
Hi. I have battled depression. Was not diagnosed and the only medication I was on was alcohol...cause that cures everything..(that sarcastic) after I began to exercise (weights mostly) I have overcome mine. Once you start a good serious program you will seriously feel to good to be depressed. Good luck.
Apr 30, 2014 11:35am
via Android

Hi! Yes I'm hoping that adding serious regular exercise to my routine will help my depression as meds are letting me down. Good to know I'm not the only one. Best of luck to you!

01 May
Yeah it is nice to know we're not alone. I suffer from major depressive disorder, attention deficit disorder, anxiety, and borderline personality disorder lol
Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 30, 2014 12:10pm
via Android

Hey,
I am also a patient of anxiety and depression.

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Apr 30, 2014 12:13pm
via Android

Hi!   I  have major depression and my doctor told me that exercising regularly is a very good antidepressant because it makes the release of neurotransmeters like serotonine and dopamine in the brain that improve humor. So I'm gonna get started exercising everyday to improve my mental health. Good luck to you and don't give up!!

30 Apr
Keep working out, irs a great way to lower your depression
1901704_293044824185263_298662667_n_thumb
2 Posts
Apr 30, 2014 8:43pm
via Android

I think I am. My ex left me again, he's an alcoholic and we have been struggling with his disease for 4 years. I have gained a lot of weight since then and don't feel happy anymore.  I used to exercise all the time but have gained like 80 lbs. I thought maybe if I started exercising the endorphins would make me feel less depressed.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51