need to shed some pounds. your thoughts? :)

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
1 Post
May 1, 2014 8:48pm
via Android

i am in the obese category and am starting to worry about my health. used to go to the gym regularlybut fees were a rip off, so i decided i'll just keep in shapeby working out at home,but have never followed through on it. i would like a restart. i'm 5"5 and weighs at least 250 lbs (last i checked, lol). any motivational words and/or tips to getting back on the right track? thanks guys. my goal is to shed off at least 50 lbs until the end of 2014, but would be great if more. what's the best and most doable goal for me right now? :)

01 May
I think that is a good goal, I'm bout in the same boat, I weigh 277 last I checked. I started going to the gym and stopped for about 3 weeks now, I miss it. But there are a lot of workout on the internet and this app is full of great ones. I pray you don't stress out about it. Realize that in order to do extraordinary frets, you must realize your weaknesses first. Combat those weaknesses with your higher power mine is God . Then seek everyday to do something right. Just for this moment I will do...
Image_thumb
115 Posts
May 2, 2014 2:17am
via Android

I just want to share. Whatever goal you set, keep going. Going to the gym is not the only way to be healthy and have nice body. I often met people, and they asked if I go to the gym, and I said no.
Some people, including me, feel uncomfortable or insecure to go to the gym. But that doesn't mean we are lazy and used to sedentary life. Set your goal, and never give up! Even 10 minute workout in a day will make a difference. Cheers

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51