Hairs on Chest,Stomach..

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
54 Posts
May 3, 2014 5:19am
via Android

Do you guys(men obvio) have hairs on chest and stomach?
Do you think that hairs on body makes you look ugly? What would be girls thoughts about that?? Post ur opinions...

03 May
Get rid of it! :D
03 May
Sorry but yeah in my opinion looks way better
03 May
Haha...I do have. James Bond (Pierse Brosnan) also had. ;) But I really wanna get rid of it. There will be a few girls who would like it. ;)
03 May
Yeah few of them like they say in a deo commercial.. most of indian guys have hairs on chest..
Icon_missing_thumb
93 Posts
May 3, 2014 7:02pm
via Android

It depends some girls like hairy men some girls like a little bit of hair and some like their men hairless. For me personally I like both hairless and a bit of hair on chest and/or that belly button area.

Image_thumb
1022 Posts
May 3, 2014 7:59pm
via Android

Wear it with pride! Too much is obviously too much and you can shave/remove to personal liking. But personally i would only do if it botters urself, not for any girl who might not like it hehe

Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
May 4, 2014 4:42am
via Android

Personally I like my men manly
Not too much hair but not shaved!
If its long just give it a little trim and clean up

Image_thumb
11 Posts
May 4, 2014 7:17am
via Android

As per girls comments, I am manly here! Cool! Got a few on my chest and stomach! And yes, most of them like it few as they say.

Image_thumb
26 Posts
May 4, 2014 9:03am
via Android

I am not gonna participate in body building competition :). So, not gonna shave either. And got positive feedback with trimmed chest hair, by the way ;)

Image_thumb
54 Posts
May 4, 2014 11:37am
via Android

Even i got few hairs on my chest and stomach.. my ex gf found it sexy. She used to say it looks sexy white body n black hairs. According to me little hairs looks good when you keep ur upper button of shirt open. It feels manly.
Even clean shaved chest looks great.. but it should be (or must be) well shaped.. lol.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51