New and motivated... Tips anybody?

6 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
8 Posts
May 7, 2014 10:29pm
via iOS
Im new here, and kind of new in this hole workouts and healthy eating world... Im not happy about how I look and want to change my lifestyle and become healthyer. Im 17 years old.
Does anyone have any tips or advices for me? I'll be glad to make some new fitness-friends 
07 May
Fun consistency fun consistency fun o and a fun!!:-)
08 May
Stay motivated and enjoy it :)
Image_thumb
63 Posts
May 8, 2014 5:39am
via Android

Hi ya yarden ... ive been doing this for about 3 weeks now I wasnt sure if this app was any good but it is awsome I am seeing results already all good .... seeing the results is all the motivation I need ... pick your  targets ..the area of your body you want too work on there are workouts on here for everything .. people on here are very freindly and supportive .. you can do it buddy  ... 

08 May
Thank you so much !!
Image_thumb
20 Posts
May 8, 2014 6:13am
via Android

Hi Yarden!
The best tip would be to stay motivated. And there are several ways to keep yourself motivated. If you are successful in keeping yourself motivated through out ... You will do great ... And yeah one more thing, set a high goal ... Work hard enough to achieve it.
Good luck! :)

08 May
Thank you!! That helped. Do you have any special advices about foods I should or shouldn't eat before and after practice?
08 May
Do you mean the foods you should or should not have pre and post workout? Well u must drink lots and lots of water pre workout, thats for sure. And the rest i would be able to advice once you are clear about your fitness goal?
08 May
Yes I did, I want to lose weight and to shape my body, especially on the legs and waist areas
Image_thumb
27 Posts
May 8, 2014 12:41pm
via iOS
best tip : never give up
369576_100002908712452_20751004_n_thumb
17 Posts
May 8, 2014 1:09pm
via Android

All good adviceOne of the best ways to stay motivated & never give up is to make working out routineWrite out your goals about what you want to above and when you want to do it by and most importantly your why you are doing it, (dig deep for that one!). Then find a program on here and schedule you workouts for the same timeBefore you know it you will look forward to exercise and feel great.

08 May
Thank you so much! That is vert helpfull !
Image_thumb
138 Posts
May 8, 2014 1:35pm
via Android

Heya yarden..you have decided to bring change in your lifestyle and become healthier..that is the biggest thing..most people don't even have the courage to set goals..and since you have set it..you will achieve it..keep working hard..and yes we all are here to support and motivate you..take care..enjoy and be focused..:):)..never lose sight of your goal..:):)

08 May
So nice of you to say! Thank you

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51