Im new

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 17, 2014 5:18pm
via Android

Hey everyone.....
How r u all ok so im new to this site..... really need to loose some weight!!!!
How have u all found it?.

Thanks. Xx

18 May
Hello..
Image_thumb
13 Posts
May 17, 2014 5:38pm
via Android

Wow thats amazing... thanks for the advice and encouragment : ).....
I dont hav people around me that r that supportive so finding something like this is really good!

17 May
That makes two of us...
17 May
Well hopefully we can all help eachother dejan x
Image_thumb
63 Posts
May 17, 2014 11:54pm
via Android

Hi ya , i have got good results useing this app ... well on my way to getting more healthy and loseing weight have had lots of support and motivation from people i have met on here ... good luck ... hope you enjoy this app ... :0)

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
May 18, 2014 12:16am
via Android

Very good, I can not complain.  The key is once you start stay committed to it. Schedule workouts and keep them.

Image_thumb
5 Posts
May 18, 2014 1:33am
via Android

Been goin bout 2 wks and found it very supportive and wrkouts are grt plenty to choose from have fun and good luck on yr journey.

18 May
Thanku hun : )
Image_thumb
136 Posts
May 18, 2014 1:33am
via Android

Im getting money!!

18 May
Stay Focus
Icon_missing_thumb
216 Posts
May 30, 2014 11:59pm
via Android

Gotta make lifestyle changes - start cooking and eating lean meats, cooking and frying in olive and coconut oil (or any other oil low in fat and free of cholesterol), cut out fast food, junk food (especially soda and sugary drinks), eat fruits and veggies, drink water, eat breakfast every day (and drink a glass of water first thing in the morning)... gotta be committed, and patient.

Image_thumb
25 Posts
May 31, 2014 1:48am
via Android

I'm new as well and I'm enjoying the workouts and the forums have helped alot.  Me and my husband just started going to the gym. It's been a week. Plus I do workouts at home. I'm going to get started with a program next week.  Good luck don't stop keep pushing!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51