Home Schooled?

3 posts | Original | Recent

May 20, 2014 7:49pm
via Android

I was wondering if anybody on this app was home schooled like me!
That would be cool, let me know if you are.

15 Jun
Yes, I was home schooled
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
May 21, 2014 5:29pm
via Android

Hi! I'm homeschooled too! Do you enjoy it?? I like it, I make friends in other places instead of school.

21 May
I do enjoy it, I'm not getting bullied by boys anymore. But I don't have friends, cause I don't get out often.
02 Jun
I dealt with bullies a lot to and im turning 20 to some of them probably already lost friends because they're mean. People used to call me the bucktoothed wonder but the rest of my teeth grew in and after my braces they're nice. People will make fun of everyone just because they have nothing better to do but you have a goal and you're awesome :)
Icon_missing_thumb
5 Posts
May 21, 2014 5:56pm
via Android

Ah, yeah, I never went to school so I wasn't bullied... I'm sorry that happened to you though My friends are all on my sports team mostly, if you join a team you'll get automatic friends! It's hard to have the time for a sports team, but it's fun if you can!

21 May
Thanks! The staff/teachers wouldn't do anything about it. I'm looking for clubs that have people my age. We can be friends if you like
22 May
No problem! :) Yeah, that's what people tell me... That nobody tries to stop bullies... I'm glad you don't have to deal with that now, I wish more people were as lucky as us! I hope you can find some with people your age! And yes, we can be friends! :)
22 May
Thank you! I've been taking care of my mom while she was sick, so I didn't get out of the house much.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51