Hello everyone I'm nika
Started my journey 2 month's ago at 245 currently 224 and still losing
Love meeting new people and being a great supporter
Tell me ssomething about you?

Image_thumb
102 Posts
Dec 30, 2012 11:40pm
via Android

Hi everyone. I had always been pretty thin growing up. As an adult at 5'5" I was struggling to maintain 110. A few years ago I got a thyroid condition and my weight went from 110 to 187. After everything was fixed...which included a change in diet...I had to work on losing the weight. I am now 130 and I feel great.

I am also a network systems manager from Ohio who loves nature, exploring, traveling (glad my job includes this), reading, and anything with water.

30 Dec
Awesome work!
30 Dec
Hi and great work! I'm from Cincinnati Ohio! How did you lose the weight?
30 Dec
I gave up most dairy and only have it once on awhile. I make half of the week "no meat day" and I eat alot of fish and chicken rest of the week. I haven't given up beef...just not as often. I watch my calories every day and stay accountable and have to watch portions because I love to eat. Before I always had to eat alot to maintain weight can be hard now being the other way around. When I do eat it's usually mostly veggies and fruits. I make smoothies alot...and they are usually mostly veggies with some...
06 Jan
Am a Network Engineer as well... CCNP certified
Image_thumb
66 Posts
Dec 31, 2012 12:01am
via Android

Thank you I will do the no meat for a few days and work my way up! Thank you so much for the tips

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51