Need help losing weight gaining muscle anyone wanna join ?

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 12:43am
via Android

:)

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 1:25am
via Android

Lift weight, do cardio and eat right and results will apear as long as you stick to your routine. It takes time but its worth it. Goodluck homedog

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 1:28am
via Android

Thanks bro been doing this for a week and im seeing results

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 1:32am
via Android

The first 3 months are crucial, you're shocking your body and pushing its limits. You'll see dramatic changes 90 days from now.

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 1:35am
via Android

My body is changing definitely my sis bought me a burger I only could eat a bite and my body felt gross any workouts you recommend bro ?

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 1:41am
via Android

Compound movements like squats, deadlifts, bench pressing followed by isolated movements. You're just starting and everyones body is different so it'll take time to figure out what works best for you. For example, flat bench press did nothing for my chest so I started seeing massive results once I stuck to flat dumbell press.

Do a 5 day split, have one rest day and have one day dedicated to bodyweight workouts. Cardio 3 times a week. Start off with comfortable weight. Weight lifting does alot for fat loss, plus you're going to gain muscle in the process. Hit the gym on an almost empty stomach, pre workout meal could be 2 pieces of 9 grain toast with peanut butter and honey plus a banana on the side.

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 2:05pm
via Android

I have just recently started doing the same thing, I'm pretty much in the same boat just starting out so any advice would be helpful as well. sounds like you're on the right path any advice you could give?

03 Jun
Still new at this too bro just eat healthy do cardio lots of it and just stick to it honestly at first I was embarrassed to go to the gym cuz some people laughed but fuck that my body is a temple and I wanna keep my temple healthy
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 2:16pm
via Android

Well first of all congrats and choosing to better yourself physically and mentally by hitting the gym. Just like intold Albert up-top, start off slow and get used to the wear and tear youre going to put your body through. Then eventually go heavier and find workouts that work best for you. Before I even picked up a weight I only did calisthenics for a year and gained 15 pounds of lean muscle, then I had to push myself in order to grow.

This is an example of my workout routine.

Monday- shoulders, traps and forearms

Tuesday- biceps and triceps

Wed.- chest and forearms

Thursday- back

Friday- legs and forearms

Saturday- calisthenics. Body weight and weighted workouts depending on how im feeling

Sunday- same thing as saturday or ill hit a body part that I feel im weakest  in.

Abs everyday, and ill even hit a bidyoart twice a week if I have the time.

But you could also start with a 3 day split, everyone is trying to achieve a different physique. I workout for density so I go heavy with 8-10 reps followed by hypotrophy based workouts (isolated)

I hope this helps and gives you an idea on how to start off strong

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 2:20pm
via Android

it right now I'm focused on lots of cardio I run everyday, at least a couple miles. then I do just light lifting. I also started taking supplements after workout s

03 Jun
Thats good, what are your stats? Weight. Height. Age. Etc.
03 Jun
I weighed 275 in high school dropped it down to 205 then gained weight cuz I got depressed cuz my ex had an abortion so I gained weight now I weigh 245 im 19 about 5'7 and how do I slim back down I wanna drop lots and lots of weigjt before I wanna gain muscle I havr lots of fat on my chest area
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 2:22pm
via Android

right now my way is 200 lbs, I was pretty fit at the end of high school, I got big really quick but then I just kind of let it go. so I'm trying to get back in shape !!

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 2:23pm
via Android

my weight is 200 my height is 5`8 and im 27

03 Jun
I believe you can do it bro how much weight you trying to drop ?
Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 2:39pm
via Android

At least another 20 or 30 i started going to the gym about a week ago and have  dropped 10 surprised me, i didnt think that would happen. But i cut pop out of diet all together and started drinking lots of water. I was up to about 6 ltrs a day

Image_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 3, 2014 2:51pm
via Android

I think a lot of it has to do with watching what you eat, if you don't take in a lot of calories or fat its a less you have to burn off. but I would start with either a good portion of push ups during every routine or you there a flat bench press or a raise the bench press

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51