Break ups create body builders!!!

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 3:52am
via Android

This nice guy gets his heart broke once again lol I just think its time for me to say fuck it and get myself to my goal weight instead of worrying about relationships!

04 Jun
If she broke it off with you because of your size sweetheart she wasn't the girl for you because a woman would stayed with her man and worked with him as a team unit to get to his goal she would not have walked away so seems like you're better off and have more time to focus on you an your goal an that's taking off the weight I hope you take your broken heart an turn it in to something positive
04 Jun
That she didn't take the time to see the real you sure once your weight is off your heart will be the same as it was good luck
04 Jun
Bodybuilding is a hot thing now she will try to come back when your all cut up an ripped that's what they always do let the nice one go
04 Jun
Oh no she didnt break it off with me for my size. She broke it off woth me for another guy lol im not trying to lose weight im trying to gain weight but yeah its time for me to focus on my goals!
04 Jun
A real girl won't care what you look like. Shell want you for you!!
Image_thumb
34 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 4:22am
via iOS
Lol good for you! :)
Image_thumb
347 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 5:13am
via iOS
Ive found that its a really good motivator,keep it up,bro(Y)
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 6:04am
via iOS
I can relate to this, especially when the person who cheats on you then dumps you, has been telling you the whole time that you need to get fit, you're chubby, your body is ugly... 
Hmm it's definitely a motivator! Although pressuring yourself to achieve better goals just to spite them isn't a good enough motivator, as one day you'll realise you don't care.. 
So, in my long winded opinion, I agree, it's definitely a motivator but it should only be one of them
(If any of that makes sense I'll be extremely happy) 
04 Jun
Lol it all makes sense
Image_thumb
1022 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 10:04am
via Android

Atleast no barbell wil ever break your hart :-)

04 Jun
True, just your back :P
Image_thumb
57 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 1:46pm
via Android

Haha...very true. At least now you can workout without being bothered by your phone for that 1 hr. Also you can take out all the negativity on those dumbbells.

04 Jun
Hey even I'm trying to bulk up however in the process have gained a bit of tummy as well. What should I do man, heard that if I do abs exercises then it won't help.
04 Jun
You can still do ab workouts. When people say trying to bulk to stop doing abs their wrong. You have to stay away from fatty foods and man sure you are eating healthy still. Just included mote calories than you are burning off. Ive put on 15 all natural healthy pounds of muscle in the last six months and I still have a six pack beacuse I still do ab workouts.
04 Jun
OK thanks for the tip, will continue working on my abs. Let's hope it comes soon :-)
04 Jun
Yeah man they'll come! Just gotta work hard for them and keep yourself away from any sugars and start taking more protein shakes and you'll still be gaining weight. Might be a little longer than you'll hope for but trust me the healthy way will keep the muscle there unlike taking supplements to gain muscle.
04 Jun
That's true. I am anyways trying to gain it the healthy way itself, doesn't matter even if it takes slightly longer time.
Image_thumb
6 Posts
Jun 4, 2014 2:05pm
Yeah saw you were going to be a body builder after I wrote but it wouldn't let me take it off congrats to you on your decision to keep focus on yourself and not give up on you a great girl is out there just waiting for a great guy you just give yourself time to do what you needed to do for self and everything is going to fall right in place for you best wish to a extra great bodybuilder☆
04 Jun
Thank you!

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51