Motivation buddies!

9 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 10, 2014 6:36pm
via Android

Looking for some buddies, to help me stay motivated! I'm awesome for starting something, and then I get borde or not having enough time or so I think I dont... and we all know what happens after that. I have little time in the day to work out as much as I would like, so if you find yourself with not enough time, let cheer each other on and MAKE time for ourselves to be healthy!! ♡

10 Jun
Hi. I can help you with that. I have same motivation problem but now i'm dedicated to this. Sorry if my english sucks, i'm from finland
11 Jun
I've finally kicked my buttons off the couch and wanting to look better and feel better but I have little drive. I'm going all in and going to complete my 3 week program. You push me I'll push back.
15 Jun
I have a Kik, if you're still looking for motivation buddies.
Image_thumb
214 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 10:06pm
via Android

Same!!!

Image_thumb
5 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 10:28pm
via Android

Have you tried any of the quick routines?

12 Jun
Yes I've started those. I already walk so much in the day, today I've hit over 12 km already. So the 10-15 min work outs seem to be good. Will just take a lot longer to get results I want. But they always say, work hard for what you want, while staying happy with that you have.
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 11, 2014 10:35pm
via Android

Same here. Time is the issue with work.

12 Jun
Agreed! I like the short work outs.
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 1:25am
via Android

I do a hour workout in 30 mins with no breaks to get cardio and work on my stomach.

12 Jun
That's intense. I don't think I could do that. Maybe in 50 mins.. lol! Good for you that takes a lot of effort!
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 2:09am
via Android

Thank you. You should at least attempt it sometime. You would be amazed what you can do with the right mind set.

12 Jun
Oh I know. I defiantly had to push myself when I did the insanity beach body work out last summer.. now that is intense. My knee has gotten really bad so I haven't been able to do as intense workouts.
1010529_10152242419513974_1214052974_n_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 3:01am
via Android

I have the same problem! I have to literally FORCE myself to workout. I always do it at the same time to form a schedule so my body expects it (i've found it makes it easier :-)) oh, and I know this has nothing to do with this post BUT for better results (and to just be healthier) I would recommend trying to limit gluten if not cut it out completely. Gluten is a natural inflammatory so it doesn't do much good. I can guarantee if you even limit your gluten for a week then have a meal high in gluten, you will feel the effects within a few hours and it will make you feel horrible :/. I have trimmed down so much since i did this (plus no gluten helps decrease seizures) that I couldn't imagine eating a bunch of gluten before. It makes you feel much, much better. I even had more energy.

Keep pushing though, you can do it and we all believe in you!

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 3:10am
via Android

Yeah I got a bad knee from sports injuries. I have to be careful also. Ice and heating pad does wonders after a good work out. I havent had to wear a brace in awhile but sometimes I should for I dont hurt it any more than I have.

1010529_10152242419513974_1214052974_n_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 3:14am
via Android

Same. Majorly torn ACL and a meniscus that is shredded  completely. I was going to get surgery but got pregnant first lol so I hear ya

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51