5 posts | Original | Recent
30 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 2:08am
via Android

What can I do to speed up my metabolism?

12 Jun
Cayenne pepper on foods also hitt training works great burning instant energy (calories ) first thru short intense cardio then following with strength training to burn fat to use for energy to complete workout but if u use energy like that your body needs to replenish energy for the rest of day or if at night the next days energy so youur body will continue to burn sometimes 2 days after one work.out. put short bursts of high intensity cardio thru out weight .trainings
3 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 3:04am
via Android

I just posted this on a post you commented on recently but limit your gluten or cut it out completely! It WILL help. I recommend doing some research on it. Its really not hard to do at all :-)

24 Posts
Jun 12, 2014 4:34am
via Android

Metabolism is impacted by a multitude of things, but above all others is motion. MOVE! Our bodies are developed to be moving a majority of the day, and moving at a variety of paces throughout the day.

So, add fitness wherever you can. Bike to work, walk during lunch, do the office exercises here on Workout Trainer during your 15s, take the stairs. You don't need to break a sweat. Just get your heart rate up.

Take it up a notch whenever possible. Do some intervals on the ride home, weight train with a friend or significant other, go dancing, play a sport, or anything else that gets your heart really going. Mix it up.

Diet is important, but motion is what drives progress.

44 Posts
Jun 13, 2014 11:42am
via Android

Before breakfast I do morning workouts(2-5min)

1017 Posts
Jun 13, 2014 12:36pm
via Android

People are confusing metabolism with energy expendature. Start eating foods low in kcals and higher in nutritional value. As a tip. Cut out grains from breakfast and lunch. Will make it easier to stay low in kcals.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51