4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 15, 2014 5:19am
via iOS
Hey guys and girls ( or ladies which ever you prefer) I'm new to the whole exercise thing in general I have always had a very high metabolism ( like I have to eat appox 5 smaller meals a day to keep going for example) and I am smaller to med build do you have any tips or good workouts for beginners to tone and define I'm not looking to get big just toned up
15 Jun
Okay then. :) Which part of the body do you want to mostly work on?
15 Jun
I am currently doing a 30 day ab so probably thighs or arms I also need to work on cardio in sure I smoked for ten years and recently quit for the most part that one in the morn at work is the worst only at work though but I'm done with that I say no more
15 Jun
Probably arms my legs get pretty good workout at work haha
15 Jun
Probably arms my legs get a pretty good work out at work haha
15 Jun
Probably arms and chest just noticed in my pics looks like I kinda have man boobs haha my legs get enough workout at work I have posted this 3 times let's see if it goes now
Image_thumb
1 Post
Jun 15, 2014 5:21am
via Android

Right

Image_thumb
52 Posts
Jun 15, 2014 5:56am
via Android

Hi Mike there are some great workouts on here, just have a look through the workouts section. Pair that up with a good clean diet and you'll certainly reach your goals. Good luck!

15 Jun
I have a fairly good diet now my down fall being a southern boy is my sweet tea lol thanks
Image_thumb
155 Posts
Jun 15, 2014 1:05pm
via Android

Try lifting more weights and less reps and adding more protein...

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51