1 post | Original | Recent
5 Posts
Jun 15, 2014 10:49am

Hey guys and gals.

My name is Jake. I've been suffering from Crohns Disease since 2008. For the past 6 years, I've barely had any physcial activity or movement because it also affected my joints. Though I'm finlly starting to be stable from this Disease. And I am tired of being weak, having no muscle, and scrawny. As of now, I am about 110lbs and 5'4" about.

I want to change my life. I want to change how I look, and become a new person. I want to be able to have people look at me and notice a change, or if they didnt know me, just look at me and realize that i work out and look toned/strong.

I think I have the motivation, but i need guidance on what I should do. I've been trying some workouts/programs, so far I've been doing the Strong & Toned Arms L1. So far, so good with those. I've been noticing some improvements on my arms and chest area, but I want to keep pushing on, and advance more. For now, I've been using 10 lb weights.

My goal is to not have a body that reminds me of my "old" self. I want to try and transform my life, and my body. I eventually want to have toned, strong arms and hopefully and eventually a 6-Pack. And just overall, a strong and toned body.

If you took the time to read this, I appreciate it. And I hope you can offer some guidance on where you think I should start, or how I should go about this. I would truly appreciate it.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51