Got any 25-35 year old people here?

5 posts | Original | Recent

20140611_234659_1_thumb
16 Posts
Jun 21, 2014 4:55pm
via Android

Seems like a lot of younger people on here, which is awesome. It's nice to see the younger crowd caring so much about fitness... but it would be cool to have some older fitness buddies. I'm 29 and currently traveling around Texas. Feel free to introduce yourselves. Tell me your fitness goals. What's your favorite thing about exercise? Least favorite thing? I'd love to get to know you all. :)

21 Jun
Yip indeed there is I'm 26 :). Hi guys
21 Jun
Hi Charlene nice to meet ya
22 Jun
Hi Charlene!
22 Jun
I'll be 27 in july, also in texas
22 Jun
Image_thumb
45 Posts
Jun 21, 2014 5:37pm
via iOS
26 here nice to meet ya I noticed there are a lot of young people on here to I was like what's up with this at that age I was riding go karts and playing games and stuff not exercising lol my goal is just to eat healthier and lose my belly fat and tone up I may try to bulk a little later but not sure mostly just get toned and shaped up oh most favorite thing is I feel great when I'm finished exercising and least favorite is trying to work my workouts into my schedule
21 Jun
I feel you, bro. It's rough trying to get in a good workout with a busy schedule. I've got a little bit of stubborn belly fat I'm trying to get rid of as well. Once I'm lean, I definitely plan on bulking. My ultimate goal is to have a superhero physique. Like the new Thor and Captain America movies. Those dudes look amazing.
21 Jun
Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 12:13am
via Android

Hey moses im 24 ....close enough lol... yh tryna drop a stone and tone up and just generally get healthier

22 Jun
Great to meet you! Do you have a plan already to accomplish those goals?
22 Jun
Nice to meet u too..... well just eating healthier to b honest and got to pick up the exercise game :-)
22 Jun
What do you currently do for exercise?
22 Jun
Well atm mainly zumba so good cardio and yogalates.... so its a cross between pilates and yoga... but want to do some more weight training.... what do u do?
22 Jun
I currently lift weights 6 days a week, and run 5 days a week. I've been trying to eat healthy as well, but I travel for work, so I don't always have the option to eat good food. I do the best I can with my diet. :)
Image_thumb
83 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 1:59pm
via Android

Im 34 ive reached my goal weight recently. Now im working on toning. Least favorite thing is to do same workout everyday it boring to me. Doing a workout program is awesome for me.

22 Jun
Awesome to meet you. :) Congrats on reaching your goal weight! I totally agree with doing the same workout. It's definitely good to change it up. Not only does it keep things interesting, but it doesn't allow your body to plateau. Best of luck on your toning!
23 Jun
Hi there! 24years old and from Germany ^^ i'm pretty skinny so I try to build up some mass ofcourse. But I mostly care about flexibility and strength - i'm into martial arts though ^^
Image_thumb
29 Posts
Jun 24, 2014 7:13am
via Android

Sorry!!! I'm 22 lol I'm counted as the "Younger ones"............haha I feel left out

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51