Mediterranean Diet

2 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 4:27pm
via Android

I am looking into a diet of some kind for a healthier life style. I just can't any diet because of way my body takes to them. I get sick and run down on any diet. I was looking into the Mediterranean diet and was wondering if anyone has tried that and wonder what the results from doing this diet. If you had any other diets that worked also let me know. I need help with this because I never done this before.

22 Jun
Just read up on it and it sounds great :) thats what I try to do only I dont eat fish as much but I have tuna or baked fish about 1 day a week. Try using fat free pita bread as your grains its great for dipping in taboule or hummus and also for making sandwiches and little pizza pockets. For mine I use fat free ricotta cheese and tomato sauce and some Italian spices between a pita folded in half and heat it up
22 Jun
I am on it. Thats Amazing. U get all the nutrients ur body needs without starving urself. Iv lost 20 lbs in about 4 months and most important carbs keep.me energized and full thats y i havent binged since iv started! In my opinion thats the best!
22 Jun
Ps: 20 lbs considering i am a woman and i dont exercise much...
22 Jun
U can have carbs+vegs+proteins per meal. Carbs include: potatoes, grains, pasta, bread, rice, flour (ù can prepare ur own pizza with 100 grams flour) Proteins: fish, meat (chicken, turkey, beef), eggs (2 only once a week), cheese (ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, cottage cheese) ham, beans, peas. Always eat a generous amount of vegs per meal which U can season with extra virgin olive oil (8 tsp per day being a man). Eat fruit during the day (500 grams) except grapes, bananas and dried fruit coz its too sugary and caloric. Cooking methods: boil, grill, oven (ù can fry using an anti...
Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jun 22, 2014 5:42pm
via Android

Thanks samantha thats very helpful

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51