JUICING vs BLENDING

7 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
4 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 1:10am
via Android

Which one is better and why ?

23 Jun
Blending! You keep as much nutrients as possible with out wasting it. I also think people tend to get carried away with juicing and stop eating what the body needs.
24 Jun
I blend with my nutribullet more than I use my juicer. They both have their benefits, I.e juicer quick nutrient absorbed and it's like drinking 5 redbulls. Blending leaves fiber a b day is more denser making you full longer.
Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 1:58am
via Android

Imho, juicing.  I've been juicing for at least two meals a day for a little over a week and I feel great, I have more energy, and I know it's healthier than the supposedly healthy processed type food I was eating before. I bought the 900 watt nutribullet by Ninja and it allows you to keep all the skins and all the healthy stuff on the fruit and vegetables when your juicing. It's also very quick and easy to use and really easy to clean up.

Image_thumb
237 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 2:02am
via Android

I figured blending better reason being it chopped up all the nutrition.  Juicing spit out all the nutrition.

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 2:42am
via Android

Not with the Nutribullet. Check it out on amazon or just Google it. It juices everything to liquid form (juice consistency), skins and all. I even add in my protein powder.

23 Jun
Wouldn't that be considered blending?
23 Jun
Yup, juicing is better; you're body gets nutrients better from liquids, than solids. Just make sure whatever your juicing doesn't have it's nutrients thrown away, or else it would be a waste.
23 Jun
Ahh yes, I'm sorry I got confused. Blending keeps the fiber (from things such as the skin of fruits and vegetables)
Icon_missing_thumb
3 Posts
Jun 24, 2014 6:47am
via Android

I like juicing. It still has a lot of the nutritional value and for some really odd reason seems to taste worlds better than blending....

Image_thumb
43 Posts
Jun 25, 2014 3:26pm
via Android

I guess I was considering juicing being the ability to create a juice like drink using fruits and vegetables and blending something done with a blender in which you end up with something thicker and that you have to be more careful about what you use to create the drink.  Nutribullet provides a couple of books with what they call juices, and what you can create using the device is of juice consistency, while using whole fruits and vegetables,  skin and all; so I consider it juicing. However, if the criteria is that juicing is when you are using a juicing machine that removes the skins, and blending is when you can leave the skins on,  then I would have to say that bending is better.  Either way, I just know that I love whatever you want to call what I am drinking right now because: my nutribullet creates drinks that are of a juice consistency, all combinations I have created taste great, and I am reaping a ton of health benefits because I can use the "whole" of the fruit or vegetable.

Image_thumb
13 Posts
Jun 30, 2014 4:58am
via Android

Whatever one work best 4 u cuz everybody body dnt work da same

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51