Why is everything diet?

2 posts | Original | Recent
8 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 4:08am
via Android

I'm trying to gain weight, because I'm really skinny. And with most things I see on the grocery store being low-fat, or fat-free especially in certain products that could really help with weight gain. IE dairy for example; anyone know certain things I should buy that aren't soo obvious.

8 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 6:39am
via Android

Well bro besides a good mass gainer protein you have to be careful how much you burn. I'll explained myself. You want to gain not lose right? So you have to eat at least 2 times the diet you have been doing (clean food, we dont want to creat a big belly). Some people have to gain weight so then they can create muscle. A lot of white chiken, tuna, natural almonds, eggs (take out the yellow stuff) you body is going to need a lot of protein so you want to eat everything that has a lot of protein. Those low fat low calorie stuff aren't healthy as people think. We don't look the nutrition facts to often but fat is not the only stuff that can be bad for us. The sugar in specially those type of food are super high. But be patient that's the key. Looking foward for your progress bro. Take care.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51