Im new to this!

4 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 12:02pm
via Android

Im looking to loose 30 pounds mainly in the tummy. But my work has me on run 10 hours a day and eating fast food is in my diet because its easy.
So I hope this app will help me stay on track!

23 Jun
Good luck, stayed determined! I know it was hard for me, but I lost 2lbs, than 5, 15, 20, and now down 55lbs! Don't give up!
23 Jun
Well hello there!
Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 5:13pm
via Android

Thank you! 

23 Jun
Order salads, drink water:-)
Icon_missing_thumb
14 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 7:44pm
via Android

When I'm really busy and have to eat out alot, I order lots of salads with low calorie dressing,low calorie mayonnaise or olive oil and vinegar, or you could order a chicken or turkey  burger with no bun and extra vegetables or i carry prepackaged snack foods and make them a meal... like I'll buy dried vegetables, or if feasable, precut;prepackaged;precooked vegetables,dried fruit or fresh,once again if feasable, and for protein a couple servings of nuts or some beef/turkey jerkey and/ or cheese (you get the idea). If you like sandwiches, a type of  natural nut butter and low/sugar jelly works with a side of fruit or something. :-) .... I hope this helps.

Image_thumb
10 Posts
Jun 23, 2014 9:49pm
via Android

Yes it does thank you so much. I will be putting a little healthy snack bag together.

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51