Follow me on instagram @natashamart

8 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 3:09am
via Android

I mean if you have nothing to do you could always spam me with likes!

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 3:10am
via Android

I also have tumble such is
@hello-im-tasha which I'm new on

17 Jul
I only have a Facebook! Don't know how to use tumble or instagram.
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 2:44pm

stumbled'n tumbled onto this and thought I'd spam you with likes...

Like Like Like Like Like. :D

17 Jul
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 1, 2014 4:16pm

Oh, and by the way Tasha.  I noticed you had posted you needed motivation and many people offered their advice.  So, there's really nothing more I could say to motivate you except I have found since I started my own little thing beginning of April 2014 that consitency is key, and don't try and do too much all at once.  I know with me I'm an extreme type of individual, I go all in on something but when I don't see any change in an amount of time I feel there should be... I stop "wasting my time"

Make it fun, I took up hiking for fun, yet it's really good for excercising and combined it with my passion for photography.  I've made this thing just part of my life and the goal I set for October I will probably meet next Monday!

Anyway, just my 2 cents from another stranger. :p  Skimble it up till you blow up. HAHA!

P.S. If you have a GS5 I have made great use of the S Health app logging everything I eat.  It has it's needs for growth (used to use fitness pal) but I'm confident they'll make some upgrades... I'll keep offering suggestions until then heh.

Image_thumb
30 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 4:01am
via Android

You can watch me on YouTube just look for Tasha Mart!

16 Jul
What is your you tube channel about?
Image_thumb
17 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 6:15am

Ouch, saw some of your videos with them scorpions and splits... Looked painful (for me anyway, you seem to have it down pretty easily except for the balancing part hehe)  Ever try putting your finger into your bellybutton when you're getting off balance?  Try it sometime, totally works!

Icon_missing_thumb
1 Post
Jul 16, 2014 8:58pm
via Android

Ricardoarm_ on instagram

Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 12:26pm
via Android

Follow me on instagram - @izumi_99

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51