Full blown Christian

13 posts | Original | Recent

Image_thumb
22 Posts
Jul 3, 2014 11:51pm
via Android

Stay away from religion it will keep you out of heaven.

16 Jul
If you stayed away from religion . Then you wouldn't know what being a Christian is . So you do kind of need it. :-)
16 Jul
Yeah if you think about it like that but wat I'm stating is to stay away from it . It would be nice if everyone will realize the truth and throw the man made stuff away.
16 Jul
Yes I understand and respect that . :-)
16 Jul
I completely agree, I'm a Christian - religion is ridiculous
18 Jul
Why do you say that religion absurdity, because you follow the wrong path and wrong always makes you feel helpless and weak When you read the religion of Islam will understand what is your value as human beings and what is your mission, When you read will be impressed, just try not to lose anything.. Do it just by yourself
Image_thumb
185 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 12:10am
via iOS
I'm a little confused, are you directing this toward "full blown Christians" or are you saying that you're Christian but are against religion? 
04 Jul
I'm a Christian and you should stay away from religion
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 4, 2014 1:14am
via Android

Yo bro you right but... I'm a little confused. I saw a topic a couple minutes ago about you wanting people who works like freaks, is cool. When you click that topic you say no gay dudes for real. Now, the way you said or wrote that is going to keep you out of heaven to ya know. Sound kinda of rude. I'm a christian and I'm against homosexuality, is like I'm Cp3 amd my friends is all lebron james. They still our brothers, we have to treat them the same as everybody (unless they are trying to hit on us, now there you have to talk with the person but with respect first) and I think we can say things with little less rudeness. But you are 100% allright in the religion stuff.

04 Jul
I understand wat you mean , the reason I Said that because I have guy making profile wit women pictures and gay dudes writing Mr and I'm not wit it. I don't hate then I diligence them but I'm still making it clear I want nothing to do with them
04 Jul
This is jus an app so I rather not talk to them. Me and them have nothing to talk about unless they write me about Jesus
04 Jul
Yeah bro. I undetstand. I know that you don't hate them but yo know. I really appreciate it the way you respond my comment. Respect my man. Take care keep it up with the strong workouts. A follower here
04 Jul
Fa sho keep up the good work bruh I'm here all the way wit you til heaven.
04 Jul
Aye ,check out this Christian radio station 90.9 fm or go online to www.909lifefm.com
Image_thumb
78 Posts
Jul 5, 2014 4:09pm
via Android

I'm still not sure what you are saying because Christianity is a religion in a way. I am a christian but am considered a baptist. Can you please clarify a little more what you are saying?

05 Jul
Christianity is not a religion. It's having a personal relationship with God. Religion is man made. People pick a particular religion that they think fits them. But we are suppose to be like chirst. That's why you get baptized you die yo your old self and pick up your cross and follow christ. We don't live for ourself we live for christ, we are made to spread the gospel of Jesus christ. That's why religion will keep you out if heaven.
06 Jul
Yes, we are made for God's glory and to spread the Gospel. But baptism is a public profession of faith, it is not the act that saves you. There is nothing we can do in our flesh to save ourselves, the only way we can be saved is if the Holy Spirit works on us and we believe that Jesus is the son of God. Yes, religion is man made, but that does not mean you will not go to heaven! There are false religions and cults but there are religions that are called a Christian Religion. This means that...
Icon_missing_thumb
2 Posts
Jul 5, 2014 4:59pm
via Android

I agree I am a Christian to but I am also considered baptist. So I am confused

Icon_missing_thumb
23 Posts
Jul 15, 2014 11:05pm
via iOS
The only thing that keeps you out of Heaven is not being saved. If you ask Jesus, who died on the cross for our sins, to come into your heart, and you truly believe he died on the cross and rose from the dead, you will be saved and enter Heaven after you die! "Religion" doesn't save you. Being born again by Jesus Christ does.
15 Jul
Your right but if your part of a religion you will not go to heaven because they don't believe in God and they don't believe he rose from the dead. They have there own belief that where man made.
16 Jul
That's right. Just simply being part of a man made religion or going to church or doing good works will not get you into heaven. Just being born again by Jesus Christ.
16 Jul
I totally agree my friend.
18 Jul
Well said, April!
Jul 16, 2014 1:18am
via Android

Interesting thing for a full blown christian to say. Boy I hope nobody w a radical opinion reads this. Or else its all stupid American propaganda blah blah blah. Guess what? If you start slinging your religion like its the only correct one ppl do not respond well. Welcome to America: where there is a chance ur god is the same as my god. Please ,america is supposed to be diverse.   Go to Christian match or sum crap for that.

Jul 16, 2014 1:20am
via Android

Dam people are just like sheep. Mindless and willing to follow anything.

Jul 16, 2014 1:34am
via Android

Hasa dig a embowai

16 Jul
We are sheep and Jesus is our shepherd. But everyone has a choice I'm jus doin my jobb be spreading the gospel of Jesus. You can accept it or not.
Jul 16, 2014 1:55am
via Android

Ok

Image_thumb
3 Posts
Jul 16, 2014 4:58am
via Android

Religion Was Only Made To Keep People In Check And Since You're A Black Man (From My Perspective), I Don't Think You Should Worship The Religion Your Oppressor Gave You

16 Jul
I think you should read before you wrote this. I'm a Christian I have a personal relationship with God I'm not in a religion. Jus because I'm black don't mean anything. We are all the same . Ima follow the truth. Yall be tryin to stick to the culture and race but you go outside a black man will paint(shoot) you wit out thinkin twice . So follow the truth.
16 Jul
Exactly My Point Christianity Isn't The Truth I Have Noo Religion You Honestly Believe There's A Dude On Clouds In The Sky Who Keeps An Eye On Everybody? I'm Well Educated On Religion, Christianity Is One Of The Most Hypocritical Religions Out There
16 Jul
Ok so wat is the truth? And who created the heaven and earth? Ima see wat you think of that.
16 Jul
That's The Point, Nobody Knows The Truth Soo Why Stress Yourself Trying To Fight People Saying Yours Is Better Than Someone Else's When Everybody's Religion Has Loopholes I Believe There's A Higher Power And I Worship The Sun, You Know Something You Can See Unlike God
16 Jul
It's not because it's better it because it's the truth. If you don't believe in any thing why do you worship the sun?. Ever wondered how the sun got there. We where created for a reason we don't exist jus to exist. And you still haven't told me who you think created the heaven and earth.
Image_thumb
8 Posts
Jul 17, 2014 1:17pm
via iOS
I agree with April G. She is right that Jesus rose from the dead. If you believe you shall get saved. Religion doesn't help, church doesn't help. It's your faith that does. Your Islam, a Christian any religion you have to be saved. Also please don't call yourself a Christian if your not saved.
Image_thumb
274 Posts
Jul 18, 2014 3:15am
via Android

Without religion, there would be less things to fuel hate in the world. Besides, I believe religion is just something to give people who would otherwise kill themselves find a purpose in life. I think that's pretty cool. But if you have a good head on your shoulders and strive to make the most out of your life and help others in the process, why would you need religion?

Workout_trainer_icon Workout_trainer_logo_184x72

Follow along workouts & programs on your phone or tablet.

Wt_iphone_featured_68x134 Wt_ipad_do_workout_171x134

Download_app_store_ios Download_google_play_android_172x51